• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Does anyone know what the next free dlc that might be coming out with genesis part 2 is?

    ARK on Xbox One Does anyone know what the next free dlc that might be coming out with genesis part 2 is?


    Does anyone know what the next free dlc that might be coming out with genesis part 2 is?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone know abt the flyer speed thing

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Dollie, the community manager (I believe) sent a Twitter post out a couple months ago stating that we will be able to level movement on flyers again. Anyone know if it works now? If so, how?

    submitted by /u/Oofinator92
    [link] [comments]

    Woolly Rhino Leveling

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I have some Woolly Rhinos that I want to breed to prepare for the boss fight, before I breed them however, I want to level them up so that the baby Woolly Rhinos will be high level. So my question is what is the best way to level up Dinos fast?

    submitted by /u/The_Hawk4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel