• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Letting a wild dino bite you to measure their melee stat

    ARK: Survival Evolved Letting a wild dino bite you to measure their melee stat


    Letting a wild dino bite you to measure their melee stat

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    I was off to tame a Rex with a good melee, I googled up his base melee damage (62) and realized that if I were to use a Griffin (no saddle = no damage reduction) I could very accurately determine melee of any Rex that bites me. So I went out with a Griffin and found a Rex that bit me for 186 damage without any mate boost, did my calculating and it turned out to be 300% melee in theory. I down the rex and check up on his stats and boom 255% melee. Wait what?

    What happened? Did Rex base damage increase or am I missing something?

    EDIT: Fixed math, I assumed that 186 damage is 305% of 62 but it's actually 300%

    submitted by /u/OneBulletMan7
    [link] [comments]

    No flyers

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Me and a group of my buddies are doing ark map by map to go through the story. However we decided to try it with no flyers. So far we've done the Island and are working on scorched earth currently. It's been a bit difficult but nothing not doable. Reason I'm writing this is to ask a few questions about the upcomming maps we are going to tackle and the no flyer rule.

    Abberation is next and by default there are no flyers but only the rock drakes and their gliding. Does the no flyer rule block those from being ridable? Since it's technically not a flyer? Also after abberation we are going to extinction... last time I played that map it was doable due to flyers, but I think it might be REALLY hard without flyers. Do you guys thing that the entire map is accessible without flyers? I know the gatcha cave might be hard to access? not sure of what else? And I think Genesis by default is no flyers correct?

    submitted by /u/nekidfrog
    [link] [comments]

    How well does a wild rex go against alpha dinos?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Trading or buying dinos unofficial servers.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone trade or sell unofficial dinos with mutations on them? Im willing to trade or buy.

    submitted by /u/XcrowX99
    [link] [comments]

    Started pve on ark because all my friends gave up on ark and can’t pvp solo so I am going to try out pve ��

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Too much HP for ragnarok bosses? Female got similar stats. Is not leveled up yet or imprinted. Lets make babies

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    How to get to LVL 100 FAST ? New Hidden Method EXPOSED

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    THE MOST PROFITABLE RAID IN MY 5K HOURS

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    preferred regular kibble dino question

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    When I see people talk about their preferred dinos to use for making kibble, I never see anyone mention using Kapros for regular kibble. why is that? they are stupidly easy to lure into a trap and even a 150 only takes 15min to mutton tame. then, once tamed they are quite thin and compact so they dont take up too much space in your base. so are there any issues that leads people to stay away from mass taming them for kibble? are there any other creatures that are better for that specific kibble?

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite squad for Manticore?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Getting my breeding production up and running on Scorched Earth. What are your favorite dino squads and mutations for Manticore? Gamma? Beta? Alpha? Everyone loves their H/D Rexes, sure. Any other favorites?

    submitted by /u/Gubba-Gubba-Gub-Gub
    [link] [comments]

    Help with map sharing on non dedicated

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Me and my husband play non dedicated. We play on ps4 and i bought the abberation map, is there a way that he can join me without also buying the dlc or no? We have tried making him primary and sharing the map data through cloudsharing, he was able to go in on his own, but we could not join each other.

    submitted by /u/shiveet9000
    [link] [comments]

    How many Therizino should I take to the Broodmother battle?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Every Therizino has at least 10000hp and 500% melee damage

    submitted by /u/TheRealFakeEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    Rate me 1/10 how lucky am I?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Port Forwarding not working, what can I do?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Port Forwarding not working, what can I do?

    I am trying to set up a non-dedicated server for to play on with some friends.

    The server IS visible for me on the device I a hosting it, but it is NOT visible to connect with my public IP address, leading me to believe that there is a port forwarding issue:

    As you can see, the server (named \"newServerTest\") is visible using my local IP from the hosting device, but not using the public IP, with :27015 added on the end

    This is what my port forwarding looks like on my router:

    https://preview.redd.it/t5uw1b7ex8u61.jpg?width=2130&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2adb02a06bb9ec0845eac168a136e7fab600ebe4

    I was lead to believe these are the only ports I needed. Regardless, I downloaded a tool to check if these ports are open, and it says they are not:

    https://preview.redd.it/svqoenejq8u61.png?width=2410&format=png&auto=webp&s=64225c568258156a41853f1d90f274c8b80f1706

    So clearly the port forwarding, despite the settings I have, is not working. What can I do to fix this?

    So far I have tried restarting everything, allowing Ark/shootgame through all my firewalls, turning OFF the firewalls entirely, and enabling "UPnP" on my router, if that matters at all.

    There are also two "irregularities," I guess, that I don't know what to make of. First of all, the port forwarding tool I am using can check 27015 in TCP mode at any point, as in, it always works.

    HOWEVER, when I have the ark server running, it can't check the UDP mode. When I try, it gives me the following error message:

    note that the 7777 port can be checked in both TCP and UDP just fine all the time. Its only the 27015 that doesnt work with UDP when the server is up.

    I have no idea what this means. Is the server only using the port in UDP, even though I have "both" selected on my router? Does it matter if it isn't using TCP? What can I do about it? Is it a problem?

    Second, when I try to click the "run dedicated server" button in-game, it gives me this error message:

    (clicking accept makes the popup go away and nothing else happens)

    Where do I find my NAT type? This seems like a likely culprit but I've hit a dead end on researching it. Everything I searched online talks about xbox NAT type and I am struggling to find anything for PC.

    So, if you have any idea what the problem is, please let me know. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/Vortx4
    [link] [comments]

    Ark syncing between PC accounts?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    So my friend and I share the same computer (not by choice, we just can't buy a second one right now) and for some reason both worlds are syncing. If he loads his game in his account in single player, it shows my base and tames and such. It could be because they're saved on the same hard drive, as he thinks, but is there a way to stop it from syncing otherwise?

    Also: I run my game with mods, he doesn't. Will him loading "my" game without mods screw everything up?

    submitted by /u/-Stinger-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a tether distance between two PC sessions of hosting a non-dedicated session on Windows store edition.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Played with someone who had xbox before and there was a tether to host. They just got a PC so if they download ark on PC with windows store edition will there still be a tether distance?

    submitted by /u/bigron717
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    New to PC

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    New to PC, played Ark religiously on xbox. honestly looking to see if there is a safe server to build on, im obvi going to be level one. I understand people don't like "bobs" on their server but im not your average bob. I build quick, and obvi solo. im honestly just trying to make friends on PC I have literally none. im 25 years old so I wont do kid things, just trying to find a safe place to build. thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/fectef
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel