• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Happy Easter!

    ARK on Xbox One Happy Easter!


    Happy Easter!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    It won't let me invite my friend anymore on a non dedicated server. We made a lot of progress. Please how to fix?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Help! Need help with rented servers

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    I just recently bought an Ark server for the Xbox from Nitrado, but was having trouble getting on it. When we searched the server up it did not come up, so basically wasted £8. Has anyone had this problem and been able to fix it? Or does anyone know any reliable ark Xbox server rental sites?

    submitted by /u/Pcful_Citizen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to get it down????

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Happy Easter! xD

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Trying my hardest to protect a bob I just met.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    My new favourite Griffin and a view!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Did they add Flyer speed setting to console yet?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    I may be stupid but wasn't flyer speed only on pc right now? Did they add it or planning to add it in the future.

    submitted by /u/Greasyduke123
    [link] [comments]

    This is a problem

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    I was doing the alpha Overseer on my single player world and after I killed it I forgot to cryo my Rex and now even though it's still in my Tribe it's name is red and I can't cryo, ride it or access its inventory. I would just kill him but he's lvl 800 from hours of leveling and I don't want to use cheats to level a Rex. Is there anything else I can do

    submitted by /u/LonelyLonergan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel