• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I tamed my first ever karkinos very happy with it

    ARK: Survival Evolved I tamed my first ever karkinos very happy with it


    I tamed my first ever karkinos very happy with it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Wood Farming - Ark Short Guides #7

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Can I get two?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    Does the damage on a weapon directly transfer to its torpor infliction?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I have a longneck rifle with like 300% or something damage. Would this mean if I shot a tranq dart, would it inflict 3x more torpor than a regular one?

    submitted by /u/Dry_Acanthocephala80
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my base tek

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Safe place/way to build base in PvP servers for noobs to raise their level and accumulate 'wealth'

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Safe place/way to build base in PvP servers for noobs to raise their level and accumulate 'wealth'

    submitted by /u/Eastern-Strawberry-2
    [link] [comments]

    Almost.exe

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Any ideas on how to get through this S.E choke point ?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Solo Built on Official PvP. Any tips going forward on how to improve this?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Is the Sarco lunge still broken?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    I don't actually play anymore, but the Sarco was a favourite of mine, was sad when it's lunge got broken and left that way for over a year. Just came into my head today that I wondered if it ever got fixed, but I don't wanna install the game just to quell my curiosity so I thought I'd ask the good folks here.

    submitted by /u/IronKr
    [link] [comments]

    from first raptor to first giga

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Not bad for starting to play in February valguero base build *improvements are in progress*

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    So apparently my Achatina wants to get into my Tek Replicator and doesn't know how...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    So apparently my Achatina wants to get into my Tek Replicator and doesn't know how...

    This is the third time this happened btw.... lol

    Weird glitch ? xD

    submitted by /u/Toresgrom
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Rockwell Questions

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    After my 2nd attempt to defeat Alpha Rockwell failed I have several questions about this Boss Fight and what is actually happening:

    1. in the first 50% of Rockwell's HP I am unable to look 360° around while mounted on my Rock Drake, only can look left/right (180°) like the feature is locked or something... so I am unable to look behind to shoot the Death Balls behind me so I have to turn around with my whole Rock Drake to clear them ... after fighting Rockwell to <50% and underneath I can do a full 360° lookaround while on my Rock Drake ... What The Fuck???

    2. does the amount of Death Balls spawned scale with the Tame Count? I have found several sources which state that there are only 7-10 Death Balls each round if you don't bring any tames at all ... during both fights I always brought 18 Megalosaurs +1 Rock Drake +1 Bulldog and the Death Balls are constantly spawning nonstop ...

    3. after fighting Rockwell to <40% HP I am getting overwhealmed by 3-5 Reaper Kings, 10-15 Nalemess and countless Death Balls all at once (with Cactus Broth) and end up dying by the sheer amount of targets and Death Balls ... its just too much for a single person ... I could try it again but I don't see how I can do better because I just can't hit all Death Balls AND avoid/fight all Reaper Kings (actually their Knockbacks are the real problem where I loose aim for the Death Balls or they knock me into more enemy dinos or the Shock Attack)

    Please only post helpful tips if you play with serious, vanilla stats and no boosted bullshit ... thanks

    submitted by /u/Sheldor5
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game still poorly optimized?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Havent played this game since 2016. Is it still as bad as it was when i first bought it?

    submitted by /u/iiJonas
    [link] [comments]

    Yall think we have enough tek rexes?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Stone Farming - Ark Short Guides #6

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Ice Titan Taming Attempt!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Come watch me fail like always as I attempt to solo tame the Ice Titan of Exctintion!
    http://twitch.tv/tubbsmcgee94

    submitted by /u/TubbsMcgee94
    [link] [comments]

    Cant clone rock elemental?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Howdy, I have been cloning all my prize hunts and after bringing home a high level rock elemental i slapped it on the cloning chamber and it is not showing up on the list. This is the first creature this has happened with and I dont see a single post anywhere on the internet about this happening to anyone else.

    Anyone know if im missing something to clone a rock elemental? I have been able to clone everything including like astrocedus and mega turtles etc without issue. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/Shimmiy
    [link] [comments]

    Save your C4 !

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Is it possible to disable the Easter event on ps4?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    See title.

    I'm new to this game and would like to ignore the Easter event for now.

    submitted by /u/megapowa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel