• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One LOD problem on Series X?

    ARK on Xbox One LOD problem on Series X?


    LOD problem on Series X?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I just installed Ark on my Series X and loaded up my old single player save and noticed that if I'm around 10-15ft away from an object or structure, the level of detail of those models drop quite drastically. It's really off-putting and I don't recall it ever being like that. You can move forward and back to make it load and unload the more detailed textures.

    I've tried changing the detailed graphics, restarting the game, restarting my console, checked an online server, cleared my saves and it still happens. I reinstalled the game and on the first load it stopped doing it with things like cupboards but still did it with walls etc. After reloading it was back to doing it with everything.

    I this just the way it is on Series X or is this some sort of glitch?

    I would upload some videos to show what I mean but I don't know how to (I tried last night uploading through my app directly but the video wouldn't play and I couldn't see my post text.).

    Example 1: https://streamable.com/x2e9px Example 2: https://streamable.com/5us5mf

    Thanks for reading/helping.

    submitted by /u/nubnomannic
    [link] [comments]

    How to proceed from here

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    I use the standard settings and host a server for my children to play on with me. Island only... We have cleared most of the caves and are starting to build up an army to fight a boss. The game play has really started slowing down, I was hoping to beat the island before moving to an expansion, but I don't think the kids have that kind of patience so we would like to move to the next expansion before fighting any bosses... It's there a way for us to take our characters back and forth without losing any buildings, dinos, etc? Also which ARK is the next ark in the storyline or which one makes the most sense to head to next?

    submitted by /u/Obie2kenobe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel