• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Thought this was an unfinished dossier at first.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Thought this was an unfinished dossier at first.


    Thought this was an unfinished dossier at first.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    When should i finish my playthrough or how worth is it doing alpha bosses?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    My plan was to play the maps in order and consider it finished after getting all the notes and beating all the bosses.

    I did the Broodmother and Megapithecus now and gotten a lot of the notes but it took we a very long time and without discovering savescumming i prob would have taken 300+ hours and quit multiple times through. This is my first time playing so obviously i didn't really know what's dangerous, how stats work, how to tame effectively and what to tame and stuff.

    Now my real question: What do i miss by just doing the gamma bosses? Is the difference between gamma and alpha just higher stats and therefore better loot? I'll start a new character anyway on the next map so i don't particularly care for that stuff. I've seen how much effort the Alpha bosses are and when it's nothing story related or just gets lost bc i quit the map afterwards then i don't wanna spend all the hours doing it. It cost me enough time getting here and i see i would need to do all the caves again for the artifacts.

    Also another question: What's with cave drops? I see them marked on maps and talked about but i've never seen any in all the caves i did. I had a bug with an artifact only spawning in later but otherwise i haven't seen a single of these. I assume i would need to search for them if i did Alpha bosses.

    submitted by /u/Xey2510
    [link] [comments]

    Spino commissioned painting done by myself :)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Why can't 4 higher leveled (lvl50-110) tek raptors kill 2 allosaurus(lvl17 and 5)?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I had an awesome spyglass mod which tells me the stats of dinosaurs, and some of my raptors health are on par with the allosaurus(630hp).

    My raptors had 225%-310% dmg compared to the allosaurus 100% damage but they still got bodied with none of the Allosaurus health going below half.

    Are stats different in this game?

    R.I.P Electra, Goldiclaw, Murderess and Patriot 😔

    submitted by /u/DonkeyMyers
    [link] [comments]

    Colorblind Mod?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    My girlfriend is unable to distinguish Green/ Yellow/ Red from each other and I was wondering if there are any mods for Colorblindness? Haven't played since Genesis was released so unsure if any official measures were implemented to support with visual aids but I recall the spider was hard to use because she couldn't tell what it was targeting.

    submitted by /u/Kagaroko
    [link] [comments]

    LODESTAR FIBEECRAFT

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    New Server Alert! LodeStar Fibercraft is a 3 man server and upcoming cluster that has just started. It currently has Island, Center, Ragnarok, and Genesis, new maps will be added soon. Active admins and starters! Come check us out hope to see you there! Our Discord code is dyAuF5jMgN .

    Other Server Info

    ➣Instatame ➣100% Imprinting ➣150x Maturation ➣20x Harvesting ➣1k Turrets In Range ➣3 Man Tribes

    Player Stats

    ➣2x Health ➣5x Stamina ➣Infinite Weight, Oxygen, and Crafting Skill ➣25x Fortitude ➣4x Melee Damage ➣3x Movement Speed

    Dino Stats

    ➣3x Health ➣5x Stamina ➣Infinite Weight and Oxygen ➣5x Food ➣3x Melee Damage

    submitted by /u/dabaybb
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find high quality Theri saddles on the island

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I've read that they can be found in the underwater caves, but I was wondering if they can be found in all the caves or just certain ones

    submitted by /u/TheRealFakeEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    How is ark on the ps5?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I currently have it on my Xbox one x and I was just wondering how it ran on the ps5? Is it worth switching to from the one x?

    submitted by /u/Evansblue787
    [link] [comments]

    https://discord.gg/rubEF87XSd

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    MAX CRAFTING SKILL VS MEK BP

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    The stego is way more op than I thought...

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    No Food bug

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    My Therizinos aren't eating even though there is a Feedingtrough, and I even tried to force-feed them, along with putting the food directly Intro the Inventory but nothing work, I am training them for Broodmother and I really don't wanna lose them before the fight, please Help.

    submitted by /u/JBKnowseverything
    [link] [comments]

    Save Rollback on console

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    So I run a non-dedicated server for me and my friends on Xbox. The game crashed and when I loaded back in the save reverted(I think). There was none of our dinos or bases. The wired thing is, our tribe log is still there and our hotbars still show our items.

    submitted by /u/ngoduto
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Major Abberation Bug Not Fixed FOR YEARS

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Just came back to Ark after years and truly disappointed to see one of the biggest and most blatant bugs hasn't been fixed in nearly half a decade.

    Eat aquatic mushrooms and you will starve indefinitely. Your food continues to drain forever until it hits zero. Hitting zero food will end the effect, and it's the only way to remedy the issue.

    A post of people having this problem from 2017 to today...

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/2549465882926486532/

    submitted by /u/Chronus88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel