• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Meet the Rathalos and Azure Rathalos

    ARK on Xbox One Meet the Rathalos and Azure Rathalos


    Meet the Rathalos and Azure Rathalos

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    breeding mantises?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    So I bred my mantises, but there's no egg. It says I can breed them, it even did that breeding bar but no egg came out. The male made a pooping animation at the end but still no egg.

    submitted by /u/Born_Issue_2243
    [link] [comments]

    Wyverns

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Is normal see wyverns flying around the middle of the desert? (I playing on SE)

    submitted by /u/Reyes-Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Everyone! I created a Dino spawn tool, and recently made it user friendly. I’ve only published WC made/acquired maps so far. For anyone interested or for any questions, shoot me a message!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Stuck bag

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    So in my single player server I was killed by an onyx in the island ice cave which caused by bag to get stuck in the ceiling not showing the access inventory choice.

    (I've tried ghost mode but the bag won't let me access it, thought there might be a command to collect any nearby bags or something like that)

    Anything I should try?

    submitted by /u/StarWorldo
    [link] [comments]

    Can i take on the Beta Megapithicus on Valguero? (Single Player)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I have 6 high level Rexes with near 100k health, a Daeodon, 2 yutys and (possibly a Wyvern if possible). Would this be enough to kill it?

    submitted by /u/Snoo-78097
    [link] [comments]

    HELLP

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    My world's aren't being saved, I have to start a new world everytime I exit (I changed the night speed time and the day speed time and the day cycle and then my theisland World got deleted then I started a ragnarok world and it got deleted, started another one and it got deleted too) pls help

    submitted by /u/XDMAGAMERXD
    [link] [comments]

    Some bob tries to get his revenge on me

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel