• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved The horror

    ARK: Survival Evolved The horror


    The horror

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    My baby is all grown up!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Indy Forge Rushing - Ark Short Guides #16

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    You ever have someone try messing with you and fail miserably?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Yo wtf

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Found something strange on Rag

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Found something strange on Rag

    I was flying about Ragnarok and found an iceberg on Ragnarok at the round beach in the highlands at about 38, 90. I am pretty sure this was never a thing, so what is going on here?

    https://preview.redd.it/jimm9ux33zt61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=cacbf4fed74bb5d782b5698199bd8c02f5387ec1

    submitted by /u/SerekaiZA
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Dino

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    So, I just started Scorched after defeating the island, and I bought my argent over from it, I glitched through the earth, and I cannot find him.. is their any kind of command, or way to locate him? Sorry if this is a stupid question lol

    I don't have a tracker node on him, single player, xbox

    submitted by /u/crummy001
    [link] [comments]

    Just learned about Ark 2.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Please... Please Perform well, not be a buggy mess and give the creatures a bit of character.

    submitted by /u/Auserna
    [link] [comments]

    My god this update file. What changes after I update it?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    Hi. Just picked this up for ps4 and put it in just to mess around on single player for a bit and get the hang of it. Got some tools, killed some dodos, built a little house and a chest and learned a few engrams. Thought, ok simple enough, let's update it. Wow.. 86GB update. This is going to take me days possibly a week lol. I live in the mountains and my internet is pretty garbage. So before I uninstall a few games and start updating this monster what does it change about the game? Ide assume alot because of the file size but what specifically? Gameplay? Weapons? Dinos? That sort of stuff? I'm currently on version 1.00 if that matters. Any and all answers will be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DickPenisMan1
    [link] [comments]

    Three alpha rexes and a giga near me and the poor wooly rhino I’m taming (I think the overseer pulled a middle finger on me lol)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Anyone else noticed the ark.fandom site is being shown much lower on Google searches, if it's even on the first page at all?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Or is it just a problem on my end? It was fine yesterday.

    submitted by /u/Darkpawra
    [link] [comments]

    Sunday with the boys playing dinosaurs, come hang out!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    How many megatherium do I need to beat gamma broodmother?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    I've decided I want to beat the broodmother with megatherium but I don't know how many I need or how many mutations I need could someone help me? (I'm on sp and PS4 btw)

    submitted by /u/JolanTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Motivation?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    I play on a PvP server and I've been wiped a couple times now. I'm trying to find a purpose to playing the game because I don't see the point in building up a base to just get wiped eventually. All the stronger tribes have the good base spots and there's no way I can get into them. I don't want to switch to a PvE server either.

    All assistance helps.

    submitted by /u/Sutts20
    [link] [comments]

    Rexes and Paracers are stronger than you think

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    How do I kill the Giga in the tek cave?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    (single-player) I was making my way down the cave when I saw the Giga. I already knew Gigas were extremely dangerous and sent my 11 theris after him.

    Long story short, he absolutely wiped my guys being buffed with the Yuty. I'm not sure what to do, are there any strategies for taking him out?

    submitted by /u/lRegretMyUsername
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:05 AM PDT

    Anyone breed pt's? Pvp Ps4 official

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Looking for pt's They will kill many o players and wyverns...

    submitted by /u/Exact-Ad1031
    [link] [comments]

    Raising crystal wyvern.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm new to raising a crystal wyvern. After the the baby wyvern come out there will be two option for me to do to raise the baby wyvern: first is to walk them, second is to cuddling them and third is the to feed them with primal crystal. But at the moment my skill and level wasn't good for finding the primal crystal so ask my friends if there is another way to raise them with out the primal crystal and they told me to reset by putting them in the cryopod and they will reset to a different things to raise them like cuddling or walk with them. My question is, is there any difference between raising them with or without the primal crystal?

    submitted by /u/IloyoCass
    [link] [comments]

    Need Assistance

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Auto PVE Start Seconds Timer? XBOX

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I can't figure this setting out. Been trying all sorts of selections and still doesn't end up right. I'm trying to set it for 10AM to 12AM in-game. Could someone help?

    submitted by /u/NindoTheCrocodile
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper Colors Bugged?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    Me and my tribe mates have been grabbing reapers during the easter event, but now none are coming out colored since the extension. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/StarfoxSadnesss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel