• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    When flyers are allowed you have to improvise, adapt and overcome.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    How to take dragon egg in Scorched Earth? (Como robar u obtener un huevo de dragón)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Hello! How do I steal a dragon egg? I tried it with an army of Argentavis but it wasn't the best idea hahaha, they died in a couple of seconds. (Hola como puedo robar un huevo de dragón? Lo intenté con un ejército de Argentavis pero no fue la mejor idea jajaja, murieron en cuestión de segundos.)

    submitted by /u/Reyes-Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Many hours well spent I’m so happy with my Pagoda build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Bosses

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    So me and my buddy are about to attempt a boss, should we do the spider or monke first? And do y'all have any tips for either of those fights?

    submitted by /u/The_Reverend04
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna try pvp, any tips?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    I stopped playing for a year

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    I stopped playing for a year and came back to the track dinos thing I like it alot I loved this game still do #1 game

    submitted by /u/billybawbag11
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble after xbox live purchase

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    I had lost my xbox live when I left my non dedicated session. After reactivating it, and going back into my non dedicated server (on genesis atm) all my dossiers are gone and my minimap was unexplored.

    I tried to transfer to ragnarok with no items, and when I went into ragnarok, it prompted me to create a new character. (main character was gone) I left to the main menu, and went back to genesis. My character was still ok and not deleted and my small base in the bog was fine too. But the problem is I can't seem to leave genesis.

    I noticed my xbox live was gone when I tried to click on "host non dedicated session" like I always do, and it said it cannot work or something, while it then prompted me to buy xbox live again instead.

    Did this process mess up my save data? Do I need to sync anything? Did the cloud in my xbox settings not regulate properly? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/AlpharacidousV2
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Toggling Flashlight Attachment With Shoulder Mount

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I always carry an otter on my shoulder and use flashlight attachments at night. I know double-tapping the Y button throws the otter off, and double-tapping the X button toggles the flashlight. However, eight out of ten times when I double tap X to toggle the light, my otter also gets thrown, and I have to pick it back up. I wish ONLY the Y button is bound to the shoulder mount. Any suggestions for Xbox users? P.S. This is a consistent occurrence for months.

    submitted by /u/T3ch_Savvy
    [link] [comments]

    Bunny Dodo Search

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I've been having a lot of trouble finding any bunny dodo or oviraptor, I've been flying around for almost an hour now and killing all the normal dodos I see, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Alfredo-BaHe
    [link] [comments]

    Hello there

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    [removed]

    submitted by /u/avandoorslaer
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Can you bring Dinos to and from the genesis map?

    submitted by /u/wardragon987
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel