• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Finally got a new Xbox just so my wife and I could stop playing split screen. And yes, my Ark slippers roar every time I take a step

    ARK on Xbox One Finally got a new Xbox just so my wife and I could stop playing split screen. And yes, my Ark slippers roar every time I take a step


    Finally got a new Xbox just so my wife and I could stop playing split screen. And yes, my Ark slippers roar every time I take a step

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Rockdrake egg retrieval with my Bloodstalker!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Valguero is such a beautiful map!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    This is turning into a great session!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Wyvern Speed Hack

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where people are getting the exploit that increases the wyvern to an insane speed? We've been defending a tribe on smalls for 24+ hours now and can't hardly do anything because 3 of them have it. One of our tribe members are going to get it to counter but we can't find it. Help is highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Ladder9282
    [link] [comments]

    Remove torpidity?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Not just the screen blur effect I mean remove it entirely. It's a really stupid game mechanic to have attacking cause torpidity (even if you don't hit anything WTF?) Or picking up other dinos. It should only be poison and trank darts that cause it.

    submitted by /u/DeepBeepMeepGuyXD
    [link] [comments]

    Easter has been good to us! Colour match Raptors!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    If Mr Beast had a Raptor

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Y’all how do I get an Ovis? I found one and it instantly died while I was running to it. I can’t ever find them

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Got these from the Easter event. Any thoughts on what to name them?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Setting up my main base on the beginner servers

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    When u have enought money to buy good stuffs

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel