• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    My new X saber

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    My baby is all grown up!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Beautiful new wyverns!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Is genesis on gamepass?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    My friends want me to come lay genesis, but I can't since I don't have it. Is it on gamepass?

    submitted by /u/SoulDs
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Fights

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I want to fight the alpha bosses but I'm not sure what stats I need on my dinos. If someone could give me the best stats for rexes, theris, megatheriums, and a yuty as well as what I need for saddles that would be great!

    Edit: I'm on single player with the official difficulty setting thing on if that changes anything

    submitted by /u/Jac-1230
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a minor but really annoying glitch on genesis

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Every time I teleport back to base my dinos lose their saddles, has anyone else had this issue? I dont know if it's because my house is RIGHT next to a teleport zone or what the issue is, but it's really annoying

    submitted by /u/ClevelandFootballRT
    [link] [comments]

    (Important Question) I really hope someone can help me with this. As you can see I have the generator on and connected to the chemistry bench and the chemistry bench is powered but there's no icon to turn on the chemistry bench and I can't figure it out at all can someone please help me.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Anybody know why my stalker is constantly in climb mode?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel