• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Ark PS4 Best farming method for blue gems

    Ark PS4 Best farming method for blue gems


    Best farming method for blue gems

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Hey guys, does anyone know which dino or Tool is the best when it comes to farming the most blue gems?

    We tried magmar, ankylo and the mantis with a pickaxe but we cant quite get an idea.

    submitted by /u/Homerin0
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial session help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Quick question currently there is the Easter event do I have to activate the event in my server settings?I use gportal or will leaving it blank allow the Easter even to work since it's naturally apart of the schedule right now.

    submitted by /u/LordSkarin
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need to keep my baby Carnos alive? They keep dying.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    What are mutations?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I've tried breeding for different mutations but I'm not sure how to spot a mutation? Or what they are. I've watched videos but all of them just show different mutations nothing explains how to spot them for yourself

    submitted by /u/Purplemilkduds
    [link] [comments]

    Any Name Sugg for that pink mut allo?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Gamed crashed before I got the achievement.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I was getting an achievement, veteran pathologist, (might have cheated a bit) and tge game crashed before I got the achievement. I have all the explorer notes, but the achievement didn't fully load. Has anyone else experienced this, and have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Kryds
    [link] [comments]

    after a very large quantity of try's, Wave Ray 64 alpha seems impossible

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I've made it past the ring many times, but it's practically impossible to make it any farther, why doesn't it end at the last ring, this should be changed

    submitted by /u/WhoToSacrafice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel