• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Ark PS4 Leveling glitch or... as intended

    Ark PS4 Leveling glitch or... as intended


    Leveling glitch or... as intended

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    So. I recently hatched and bred my deinonychus back in my primary base on the island, took them over to crystal isles (in cryopods) for a little rampage through the desert (so they don't get stuck. There's 15 of them) Fun was had, resources gathered and off I went back home to the island. Once back at base, I threw them out to heal up whilst I got to crafting and everyone one of them had 45 to 55 levels. Note I was leveling them whilst in the desert each only levelled maybe 5 to 10 times. I then tried the same with an argy and same results. Left the island with 230 argy, came back 237, when release from the cryopod it had an extra 43 lvls to assign... Is this meant to be a thing or is it a glitch?

    Edit: this is on single player and default settings except for difficulty and hatch times

    submitted by /u/mmetalgaz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice gun and some tool blueprints have been disappearing.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Have had a bunch of my longneck and other blueprints simply vanish from my vaults and bookshelfs. My tribe mate has experienced the same thing in his base as well. Wonder if you fine folks have had similar experience over the last month

    submitted by /u/Ryder604
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to tame any Dino on any sever on PS4

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Hello I'm new (Ark: Survival Evolved, both the game and this site)(bought the game bundle straight thru the PS4 console on there Spring Sale like 3 days ago) and I've gotten some things figured out by reading quite a bit on this site, however the game will not allow me to tame any Dino. I've tried 2 diff ones (Parasaur & Trike) but no luck, not on any server that I've tried. Here's what I'm doing.

    Fist I tried a Parasaur (lvl 20). I bola'd it, knocked it out (tried it both ways of punching and trying a club), then when I approach it the box for it comes up and shows Unconscious, there is no box showing remote use/access or anything close to saying something like that. When I hit my triangle button to open it's inventory I've tried putting in Narco berries (or any berries that I've tried for that matter) and it wont let me transfer them to the Dino.

    So someone PLEASE HELP ME OUT so that I can continue to play the game and I don't feel like I've wasted my money on what seems like a Killer game. If pics would help please let me know what you need to see and I'll get it and post it for you.

    Thanks in advance for anyone's help!

    submitted by /u/Sparlin70
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel