• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Ark PS4 My 5 y/o tamed his first argy today!

    Ark PS4 My 5 y/o tamed his first argy today!


    My 5 y/o tamed his first argy today!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Can I use a detox to knock out specific creatures?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Like the titanosaur, it needs boulders to get knocked. Could you use a ferox's boulders to tame one? Specifically im trying to tame rock golems but still.

    submitted by /u/kill-a-become-one
    [link] [comments]

    How much gas does it take to burn an Indy forge slot capped with raw metal?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Aberration blue screen

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Every single time I go to my Ab server for venom, I blue screen at least one time. Earlier today I blue screened three times in one run. I'm wondering if all Ab servers are like this? Is it worth me trying a different Ab server?

    Any advice is appreciated. Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/adamdixon89
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Servers

    Posted: 20 Apr 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    So I currently am fairly new and am playing on crystal isles. I want to try to go to extinction and tame some dinos there and bring them back. I heard that you get removed from your tribe when you leave a server and have to get invited back once you return. Is this true? Our tribe is just 2 people, and he can't play anytime soon. I don't want to be stuck removed from the tribe until he returns!

    submitted by /u/NMills19
    [link] [comments]

    Tether distance splitscreen - dedicated server solution?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I've done a bit of research, currently there's a bit of lag when my wife and I play in single player and open inventories, plus the tether distance is irritating.
    If we rent a dedicated server, then play online but splitscreen on the same PS4, do we still have the tether distance, or can we both be in seperate parts of the map?

    submitted by /u/positive-season
    [link] [comments]

    Some Questions & Help pretty please

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Howdy,

    Would be eternally grateful for some pointers for a new player. I'll dive right in.

    Setting sliders. What gives? I can't move them and it's driving me insane. I googled another reddit post wich tipped me about turning shake down to minimize brontosaurus headaches. Well... Good idea, but can't move the slider. I'm going insane.

    Also hunting tames tips: Got two small spitters, a trike after googling trap, and a pterodactyl. Finally thought up a tactic to hunt bigger meat eaters. Had tranc arrows, rode my trike. Managed to down a carno. Yeah! (This is the way to do it???)

    Way home, riding trike, carno marching besides. I see a raptor on the way home. Quick Google (never seen one before) seems like carno has the edge. Ok we should be fine. i march on. (Heading Home) it was an alpha raptor.

    We were not fine.

    Sigh. Start over now i guess. Question about dino behavior. I haven't built much yet. Will they wander off? Do they need pens?

    PS4 wheel is a hazzle trying to manage their moods and groups. Any tips? Also where to put stats in different type dino tames??

    Thanx a million guys,

    submitted by /u/Introspekt83
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel