• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One I shall dub thee Ms. Sprinkles

    ARK on Xbox One I shall dub thee Ms. Sprinkles


    I shall dub thee Ms. Sprinkles

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    How has Ark been out this long and they don't have an options menu for controller button mapping?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Is it for pvp reasons? If so why not make it available on single player. Is it because they have a much smaller team working on the console version? Also why would they think it's OK to give players the option to use mouse and keyboard and not let you map out your own keys?

    submitted by /u/DeepBeepMeepGuyXD
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting fact about ARKone

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    They censor Petey.

    NO MORE PETEY PIRANHA!!!!! HAHAHAHGAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHDHEHDISKJ

    submitted by /u/Nice-Coconut
    [link] [comments]

    Help moving arks

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    So I've been playing abberation with my friends from a dedicated server I've run from my old Xbox for a few months now and we've finished and want to start scorched earth. I tried to start a scorched earth server from the Xbox but it just reopened the abberation one. So I deleted the abberation save thinking that it's because you can't have multiple saves but now when I try to open scorched earth with no data on any ark it just puts me on a new abberation. Help?

    submitted by /u/dallyboy4116
    [link] [comments]

    Element veins and shenanigans!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Alright.. it's been forever and the "cave drop" won't respawn in the Carno Island cave - single player

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    The first time I cleared the carno island cave on The Island (top right island cave) there was a cave drop. I emptied it. I've since cleared that cave about 10 times over the period of last month (single player but still, many days have passed in game) and there's just no respawned cave drop. Does anyone know why? Could there be some cave drop location I can't find? I take the path all the way down every time, any ideas why I'm not seeing the cave drop respawn?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    How do you "get rid of" the specimen diamond in your inventory?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I hate it. Having to constantly press the joystick one extra time in each direction. It's fucking maddening.

    Anywho, I remember playing on a pvp server and you could just drop it like any item.

    Is there a setting or something to remove or allow dropping them?

    On single player or an nitrado server?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/lastknownbuffalo
    [link] [comments]

    pc

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    im new to the PC world, i just finished downloading ark last night

    submitted by /u/Cranberry_Famous
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel