• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Ark PS4 This is Best Place for Spawning...

    Ark PS4 This is Best Place for Spawning...


    This is Best Place for Spawning...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I just got raided

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    i had just gone from val to genesis because my tribe betrayed me and raided me so i ran to genesis tamed some monkeys and an archaeopteryx i had my special sniper and assault rifle that i painted and had for a long time and everything is gone i didnt even have turrets yet i hate people who raid little 4x4 boxes with nothing but shoulder mounts

    submitted by /u/LongjumpingPeanut9
    [link] [comments]

    Guys in ark we have an animal called “Gacha” I’ve heard of this glitch where you can’t put on a saddle on the Gacha, does anyone know how to fix that glitch?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Help. Trying to host dedicated server on PS4 Pro and play off PS5. Logs server out when PS5 tries playing.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I am trying to host a dedicated server on my PS4 Pro but it shuts down when the game starts on PS5. Am I doing something wrong or is this just designed badly?

    submitted by /u/Starkiller93041
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t download survivor

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    I uploaded my surviver and played on the island yet when I logged in today he was gone and I can't download him in any server. Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Loudmouse1
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with event...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any Easter bunny dodos or oviraptors in my singleplayer game...can anyone confirm what to type exactly in the Active Event box under Advanced Settings?

    Edit: I do have Easter recipes in my cooking pot.

    submitted by /u/satcomcjb1
    [link] [comments]

    Ark tips

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Me and my friend play on rag and each time we start progressing really someone pulls up on either a wvyren bloodstalker or manna and kills me and takes everything can anyone help or give me tips on how to beat them, this my 10th time starting over from scratch and i just want to have fun with the game with my friend

    submitted by /u/selfishtruth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel