• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Very Satisfying ARK Clip.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Very Satisfying ARK Clip.


    Very Satisfying ARK Clip.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Finally! I've discovered a better method of getting my dinos unstuck. Hopefully this helps!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    What should I tame for PvP

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a good PvP tame but not sure which one to tame/hatch

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Comfortable-War3039
    [link] [comments]

    Timedout/ lost connection to host

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:03 AM PDT

    I play on Xbox this server that I have been playing on for weeks crashed and now every time I try to load in I get kicked with the error timedout/lost connection to host

    I've tried just about everything including uninstallingand reinstalling the game clearing the cache and data I have even had my tribe mates kill me to see if just my character was bugged and that didn't work I'm at my wits end any fix?

    submitted by /u/Turniip00
    [link] [comments]

    【ARK: Valguero】 How to take Wyvern Milk

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    We've made it a month without getting raided as a trio in smalls!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    But as we all know everyone gets wiped eventually, so what's a good checklist to go from rags to riches on Aberration? (Besides taming manas early lol)

    submitted by /u/Egglover331
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero rat hole

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Looking for a Mod to increase mating range

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    It should be possible, it happened the last valentines event, you could cram around 30 female rexes onto one male. Now you are lucky to get 10 rexes in range to mate

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Not again...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Base raided...

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, my base got raided when I was offline and my lvl 45 giga and my rexes died, I have enough explosives to raid them but should I?

    submitted by /u/Vexingspider828
    [link] [comments]

    Mutation stacking with new breeding pair

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I think I'm slowly understanding how to properly breed dinos, but recently I was given two tek rex eggs as a gift for helping out a buddy on a PVE server.

    Both the rexes hatched and luckily I got both a male and a female.

    The female has 2 mutations and the male has 1 mutation.

    I've only ever bred wolves so far and have always kept the females free of mutations, if I wanted more breeding females I would swap out the Alpha male with the perfect stat clean male to make more females.

    Since the both of these Rexs have mutations, and I don't have clean versions of either gender, am I shit out of luck to breed these pair?

    I understand after 20 mutations on either parent I'll no longer get a mutation.

    Because mutations are on both female and male, will the mutations just keep stacking over and over again increasing wasted mutation points with each new generation?

    Sorry if I'm not making sense, as I'm still trying to understand how this all works.

    Basically I'll be starting out by breeding these two until I get like 12 females, each new female thats born from these two will have 3 mutations. Then I breed that with the alpha male until I get a new alpha male, which should be born with 3 mutations from the mom, 1 from the dad, and the 1 RNG mutation, so a total of 4 mutations. And that will just keep increasing by 1 with each new alpha male that's born.

    I'm basically screwed though if a female is born with a mutation I want, as I do not have a clean male to transfer the mutation to (and honestly I still don't really understand this process at all in general anyway, I feel like by doing this you're backwards in strength not forwards)....so my breeding efficiency is cut in half because now females are pretty much completely useless right?

    As long as I keep going like this, the female side should never increase past 3 mutations right, and I'll be able to mutate the male side indefinitely?

    I'm just unsure because literally every guide says the females must be completely clean with zero mutations...so there must be a reason they are so adamant about that rule.

    submitted by /u/MTA427
    [link] [comments]

    Is a wild giga strong enough to take on the trio of Beta Bosses?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Ragnarok Volcano question

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    I have questions regarding the volcano on rag. Is there a glitch going on where the volcano never erupts anymore? I've been playing for awhile, and I have 1000+ in-game days on rag and have never seen an eruption once.

    My other question is if it happened to finally erupt one day, can the projectiles that launch out of the caldera damage structures? I wanted to build a magmasaur breeding pen in the lava in the caldera, but im unsure if it'll just get destroyed by the projectiles, even if it's built on the edge.

    submitted by /u/AlpharacidousV2
    [link] [comments]

    I play Ark Mobile. I want to play on my Mac. Is it possible? Is it also possible to use the same data (Dinos tamed and progress) from mobile and transfer to Mac?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I don't wanna lose my precious tames :/

    Is there any way?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AMAROK300
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Funny Ark MEMES | Compilation

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel