• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Which map do you prefer?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Could someone please explain to me how tf breeding for stat mutations works?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Just got two level 185 lightning wyverns on Scorched, and wanted to try to breed them. I'm too much of an idiot to understand the multiple videos that people post out there, so I want a more simplified answer.

    submitted by /u/The_Golden_Flame
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed dino nameplate distance

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Is there a way to increase the distance that a tamed dinos nameplate appears? It looks like on PC you can toggle using the END key but I cant find any such equivalent on ps4.

    submitted by /u/poekrel
    [link] [comments]

    Server help

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I just rented a Nitrado server and I can't find it anywhere:( is it because I used my laptop to rent it? It says its a ps4 server tho, I'm very confused lmao

    submitted by /u/Miranda043
    [link] [comments]

    Single Player Transferring

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Is it possible to transfer across single player ark worlds without dropping items or will I have to restart, also is it possible to transfer the dinos as there was no option to upload them for me

    submitted by /u/jamescharlesarsehole
    [link] [comments]

    Hotbar Bug?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Every time I try to put something in my hotbar, it doesn't work but I can still use the items in my hotbar. Does anyone have a way to fix this? I've tried restarting my game and my ps4 but it doesn't help. I've also tried re-scaling my UI but that doesn't help either.

    submitted by /u/Cyato15
    [link] [comments]

    Help if you can

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    My ark survival keeps crashing about 3+ times a day and I'm playing on abberation. Is the event breaking something or is it something else?

    submitted by /u/lucasthehumanity
    [link] [comments]

    Is anybody else randomly freezing for 1-5 seconds at a time?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    I've been playing pvp for years now I have over 4K hours and all of a sudden my game freezes and I am stuck in place for sometimes a quick second or sometimes a long period of time. This makes pvp virtually impossible I get picked very easily. This only really started a couple weeks ago, I run it on my PS4 pro on an SSD and the lowest graphics settings. I recently switched to mouse and keyboard but I don't think that would have anything to do with it. This is really pissing me off I can't really play the game is anybody else having this problem

    submitted by /u/Big_OOf_7777
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid Ferox

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I was building on a ocean platform and I had a yutyrannus (high level event colored) stored in its inventory as a cryopod. Just found out my little shit decided to drop its inventory so big rip

    submitted by /u/TheKhalilYouKnow
    [link] [comments]

    QUESTION ABOUT PRIMITIVE PLUS SERVERS!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    I don't know if this is allowed in here and if it is this probably a very stupid question but oh well. I'm fairly new to primitive plus but I'm interested in getting a server mainly for building and events for my pve cluster. Am I able to cluster the primitive plus server with my pre-existing regular ark servers? I don't need hate comments on about my play preferences I just really want to know as Google wasn't very clear and all information I've gathered about it is up to 4 years old.

    submitted by /u/The-Sunflower-Girl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel