• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like this bro went into the Redwoods on foot and got merc’d by a Thyla

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Can I mark my location?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Is there a way to create a permanent beacon for my camp? I'm exploring and keep getting lost. The best way I've discovered is sleeping bags, for fast travel.

    submitted by /u/SHmADoOnW
    [link] [comments]

    Truth

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Nitrado is being bad

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Hey, so me and my friends have been playing on our Nitrado server for about half a month now and we have encountered countless bugs, glitches and flaws with nitrado as a company and the way it sorts itself, I would just like to know if there are any other companies which can host servers for the PS4. And if there are could you name them please. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Willbo04
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel