• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I had to do it... I got 41 of these guys before killing the queen. It took me soooo much time. That’s the only thing I did in the whole weekend lol

    ARK: Survival Evolved I had to do it... I got 41 of these guys before killing the queen. It took me soooo much time. That’s the only thing I did in the whole weekend lol


    I had to do it... I got 41 of these guys before killing the queen. It took me soooo much time. That’s the only thing I did in the whole weekend lol

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Looking for someone who can kinda teach me the game and have some fun!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    This is probably the wrong place to ask for this but I'm just recently getting into ark! I don't really remember how to play that well and advance and on most servers, I just get repeatedly killed! I tried solo's but I don't really enjoy doing it as I like to play with someone. Is there a server with a tribe I could join or is there someone who could show me around the game?

    submitted by /u/PenguinPlayzzzz_TTV
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY managed to tame a dragon!!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    First ever griffin. Love the color

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    Motorboat Wood Farming - Ark Short Guides #8

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    tips for not getting raided?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    heya! started ark a few months ago and joined a multiplayer server a week or so ago with my friend. got a stone base with 2 layers of spike walls and two reinforced doors. we get raided pretty much whenever we were offline. i didn't really care because we didn't have anything very good and i just repaired our base. eventually i got tired of it and moved to a more hidden and less populated area and built another stone base. 10 or so minutes after i completed it i got raided. they destroyed the entire base and killed me. i came back and they were gone. they hadn't even taken anything. there were only a few half built thatch bases nearby so i kind of ruled out a territorial strike. i am getting sick of getting raided and am wondering if people have tips or tricks for it.

    submitted by /u/Proud_Ad_6898
    [link] [comments]

    only banned on survivetheark forum site on all devices in home. need help.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    So I can't access survivetheark forum or ark support from any device in my house since a about a year ago. i spoke to someone here on reddit but my browser cleaned itself and i don't know how to get back to that post. they let me know it is because I have more then one account on that site. My account is Arachia, however as I am the only one with a real gaming pc my sisters come over from time to time to use it. I have an Artikia account I setup for them to use so they don't bother my stuff and can search and post on various sites without using my name. It turns out that survivetheark forum banned my main Arachia account that I use myself because they saw my sisters logging on from their account from my pc. people in the previous post said that the issue was the multiple accounts, but that is allowed since it is multiple people that are using this machine to access and post from their accounts. however that was about a week ago and I have not heard back and my arachia account seems to still be banned as everytime i bring up the survivetheark page it just gives me the Banned page and no login option. is there some other issue or is my arachia account able to be unbanned so i can read the forums for answers to issues i have in game.

    submitted by /u/Arachia_Botanical
    [link] [comments]

    Lets play ark !

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:41 AM PDT

    hey im looking for people to play in private server becouse i have been playing too much of singal player and i want to play ark with my friends, but they dont have ark, so im looking for people to play ark with :D

    submitted by /u/Icy_Task_1973
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain ferox breeding? 2021

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Couldn't find any recent posts, so information is a bit outdated.

    Are there any ferox breeders out there that can explain the stats for me? I'm getting back into breeding them but the randomness of stats post transformation fucks with me a bit.

    I've got 998 HP and 1k melee before transformation, but then once they transform stats are seemingly random. Some will get 14k HP 500 melee, others will get 20k HP 400 melee.

    submitted by /u/smashNcrabs
    [link] [comments]

    I need someone to play with i play official and unofficial. Add me on discord if you want to play Nerlder#8023

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Ever tried to protect a bob?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    My new favourite Griffin and a view!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel