• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Ark PS4 What should I name her?

    Ark PS4 What should I name her?


    What should I name her?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Best scorched earth caving creature?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Thinking about bringing my procoptodon. Should i tame a terrorbird or a sabertooth instead? I hate wolfs so dont suggest those lol.

    submitted by /u/RedDeadLumbago
    [link] [comments]

    ark character level cap on singleplayer

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    hey guys, playing ark on singlepalyer and wondering weather you can increase the level cap of 105 to whatever you require/want? if you can, any help would be greatly appreciated :)

    thanks

    submitted by /u/The_speedy_white_man
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Commands

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Ive been working on PC a lot and my buddies got it on PS4, so I'm relearning the controls. There was a fast way of transferring stacks from my inventory to another and there was a way to SPLIT ALL, but I don't remember what those two commands were. Can someone help quickly?

    submitted by /u/KoalaChap7
    [link] [comments]

    I Am Quitting this Game.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    I have played for about two weeks. It's okay, you can laugh. I just want to share/vent my obscene frustration with this game from a halfway-experienced person's point-of-view.

    I play on PS5, solo, but I play on PvP worlds. I've had around 6 bases raided and destroyed before I'm at my current one: a small base with three-high stone walls and complete metal 2-story 3x2 building with an airlock and electricity, etc. I'm doing pretty good for myself.

    A Rex comes and kills every bit of livestock I had. That's okay, because he's trapped, and I tamed him. Level 199 when he woke up. I trained him to level 240, he was very, very strong. I go around killing to get XP and I find a purple crossbow, chitin armor, good loot.

    Then, some person on a level 220 Griffin flies and picks me up. Drops me in the ocean and the sharks eat me alive. Rex tries to follow, he dies as well.

    So I got offline. I just don't see the point in this game; I wanted to beat the bosses and see what endgame Ark is like, but then the most broken aspect of this game shows up and bends me over. They're called "Flyers." Isn't a Rex, lvl 240, suppose to be incredibly strong? Then why the hell can someone pick me up off of it? What is the point of taming ANY land dinosaur when EVERY single FlYeR can outperform and outscale in every stage of the game?

    Add in the millions of bugs. Add in the Wyverns and the dragons and the cross-server Tribe raids. I want to enjoy this game, but it is so, so, so difficult.

    TL/DR: I'm a solo that got killed and ragequit.

    submitted by /u/iminthewrongtimeline
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I can't cryopod Dino's and I don't know why

    submitted by /u/Beanosboi420
    [link] [comments]

    Please

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    hiden spots for bases?

    submitted by /u/elhumanoide666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel