• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Looks cuter in ark

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    So I made a post begging someone to help me break into my old base so I could retrieve my lvl 200 argy after my game crashed and deleted my character.... man screw that argy

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    The Long-eared Jerboa is basically a Pokémon

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Claystone on Scorched Earth, Primitive+

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:21 PM PDT

    I'm a fairly new player playing in single player mode and I wanted to play Scorched Earth in primitive mode but only after gathering everything I needed to make prim+ clay (handmill) I realized I hadn't come across a single piece of claystone. I know on Scorched earth clay is made from cactus sap and sand but that option isn't available on the mortar in prim+ and I guess I'm just out of luck? All the rocks on SE are just sand, flint, and stone, unless it is a mineral stone.

    submitted by /u/krazyajumma
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t instal the game help.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Perfect Explorer Achievement not working?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    Hi, hope I'm posting this in the right place. I've spent countless hours looking for every explorer note and dossier across every map/dlc to unlock this achievement. I have found EVERY note and dino dossier TWICE, I've killed all the bosses multiple times, and the achievement still won't unlock. I've even used the GiveAllExplorerNotes command after all that and still nothing. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/luca_rossi7
    [link] [comments]

    So is there supposed to be a way to prevent transponder nodes from disappearing?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Or any other way to track lost dinos that doesnt stop working for no reason

    submitted by /u/LaPommeVerte
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!!!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    So i have a blood crystal wyvern on the island and i know that they dont need food to grow but sometimes they end up starving. Doed anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/YungPh0enix4459
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me break into my old hidden solo base on pvp official, Xbox please! My character was deleted

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    So i started playing ark again a month ago and I was transferring over to scorched earth to get rid of my swamp sickness when my game crashed and I lost my character. I'm still not sure what the f happened...

    Anyway, I found another character on my other account so at least I don't have to start from lvl 0. But the thing is, I was solo so my old base is really well hidden and painted black so nobody has found it yet and I really want to break in to get my cryo'd tames from the vault. The tames in the vault are just my lvl 200 argy, lvl 190 anky and a lvl 100 steg. I just really want my tames back. Whoever helps can have the rest. It has (from what I remember) 70 shotgun bullets, 40 c4, at least 700 narcotics, like 7000 smelted metal and some special armour and blueprints. Theirs other stuff but can't remember off the top of my head. I'm not gonna lie, it's not gonna be the best loot but It would mean a lot if someone could help me. I can give you the gps cords for my base and meet you there. To get into the vault you'd need to destroy the vault, one metal wall and two metal doors. That's all. No turrets or anything. Please help!

    submitted by /u/DeathBySnooSnoo78
    [link] [comments]

    Base locations

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Is sharing possible base locations to raid for official frowned upon in this subreddit? If not, I can hit somebody up with an easy raid if you are looking for some action.

    submitted by /u/warlord345
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel