• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved When the dino itself in ark is clown

    ARK: Survival Evolved When the dino itself in ark is clown


    When the dino itself in ark is clown

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Tek Pistol

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Surely I’ll get a mutation this round....

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    turned ini on and started seeing faces...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Waterfall

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Please help me break into my old base after character bugged out

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:01 AM PDT

    XBOX OFFICIAL PVP So i started playing ark again a month ago and I was transferring over to scorched earth to get rid of my swamp sickness when my game crashed and I lost my character. I'm still not sure what the f happened...

    Anyway, I found another character on my other account so at least I don't have to start from lvl 0. But the thing is, I was solo so my old base is really well hidden and painted black so nobody has found it yet and I really want to break in to get my cryo'd tames from the vault. The tames in the vault are just my lvl 200 argy, lvl 190 anky and a lvl 100 steg. I just really want my tames back. Whoever helps can have the rest. It has (from what I remember) 70 shotgun bullets, 40 c4, at least 700 narcotics, like 7000 smelted metal and some special armour and blueprints. Theirs other stuff but can't remember off the top of my head. I'm not gonna lie, it's not gonna be the best loot but It would mean a lot if someone could help me. I can give you the gps cords for my base and meet you there. To get into the vault you'd need to destroy the vault, one metal wall and two metal doors. That's all. No turrets or anything. Please help!

    submitted by /u/DeathBySnooSnoo78
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 08 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Quick question about the community crunch.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:10 AM PDT

    In the community crunch I saw that wildcard mentioned the untamables mod in the sponsored mod section , does this mean it could be coming to console?

    submitted by /u/Colum2112
    [link] [comments]

    Finding sleeping bags ?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Real quick! My friend and me built in a cave and we found a few glitched bag in the wall. Long story short we worried he will spawn in behind our defences and destroy us! Is there anyway to find bags or do we just need to live in fear ha

    submitted by /u/gunor555
    [link] [comments]

    ????? Why??

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Trying to make a paint thumbnail

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    Hey guys, i have been trying to make a thumbnail for my ark videos, and every time I copy and paste a png picture from the internet, it is not transparent but has a black background. Anyone got a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/SynthesisARK
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to farm obsidian (video in spanish, but you get the jist of it)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Rafts inside of walls

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Is there any ways of raiding a raft that is glitched inside of a wall

    submitted by /u/kira_bb-_
    [link] [comments]

    check out the new bid

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    I Cant Get On The Island Crossark12

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    So i can get in any other server except the island on crossark12 i need help finding a fix to this situation because my charater is on the island and i cant get on it ive tried unistalling and hard reseting my xbox

    submitted by /u/Legendary20c
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get lvl 150 dinos on aberration on single player xbox. Any ideas how I fix this?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel