• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One What's not to understand

    ARK on Xbox One What's not to understand


    What's not to understand

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Being a nice guy for once in my life

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Started my first full run on ark

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm starting with the island but I spend most of my time on rag and ab so I don't really know anything useful besides what spawns where and how to tame them so two questions. 1. Why is everything such low level? I have the "max difficulty" setting activated and it always works on other maps but island keeps handing me lvl 12 spinos and level 20 pteranodons, I have only found two creatures past lvl 100. 2. What mounts are good for what caves, where can I get easy black pearls for the future, where are good resources, etc? Any help appreciated 🙏

    submitted by /u/kimero123
    [link] [comments]

    I have ark on my pc but through my Xbox account in Microsoft store and I want to run a dedicated server on my pc so Me and my Xbox friends can play it

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it possible to run a dedicated server on a pc and play it on Xbox? I just want a ark world that me and my friends can play w out tether barrier and don't feel like buying nitrado. I tried to look it up on YouTube but there's no good tutorials. And if it's possible can I make it public pvp server so anyone can join?

    submitted by /u/burntfusion115
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel