• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Got attacked and killed by Alpha Crab, went back and idk what happened to my Thyla or how it even happened.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Got attacked and killed by Alpha Crab, went back and idk what happened to my Thyla or how it even happened.


    Got attacked and killed by Alpha Crab, went back and idk what happened to my Thyla or how it even happened.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Ethernet disconnects

    Posted: 16 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    For the last day I've been getting disconnects. No connection lost/timed out, but my ethernet flat out disconnects. I've tried different cavles and ports on the router to no avail, I've checked my drivers for both router and pc. Nothing. I'm running a cable straight between the router and my pc and this pc is the only thing affected during the disconnects, all my WiFi devices seem unaffected and the issue only occurs when playing ark. I have tested it with other games as well. I've tried Google to no avail, is there any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Significant-Score686
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder to join the Ark Chat!!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    Ark PS5 PVP | Kits & Giggles

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    I was actually nice for the first time ever!

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Tusoteuthis turning during attacks

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    my Tusoteuthis turns away from the enemy every few attacks and I don't know how to avoid this.
    I use the normal left-click attack and klick nothing else. not even turning the camera angle.
    This happens mostly if I fight many enemys at once and one enemy is dead, as soon it dies my Tusoteuthis makes a 180 turn. what can I do ?

    submitted by /u/ultradmb
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Giga Vs Sword

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    SOLO/Alpha The Mosa Proposal. Destroying Brute Mosasaur with ONLY 1x Megalodon.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 16 May 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    cross play between epic and steam

    Posted: 16 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    can i play with my friends on a modded server on steam and epic games? last time i checked it wasnt supported. wondering if it's supported now

    submitted by /u/lenard999
    [link] [comments]

    ARK GEN MISSIONS

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Looking for which missions give's good blueprints

    Tropeognathus Saddle's need it for war, and needs to be reliable i have gone through 70 missions and googles loot drops dont even come close to me doing gamma to alpha. Also looking for reliable Paracers. if anybody is looking for good bronto saddles 50+ the rhino 500 gives plenty at alpha

    submitted by /u/New-Rain7394
    [link] [comments]

    Extreme Brightness in Ocean Biome (PC, Genesis) Bloom off

    Posted: 16 May 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Extreme Brightness in Ocean Biome (PC, Genesis) Bloom off

    This is how my game looks everytime I'm on land in the Ocean Biome on Genesis. I run Ark on extremely low memory on a Pavillion HP gaming laptop. I have all the bloom/light shaft settings turned off already, and it's only in this biome where it gets obscenely bright and it's very eye straining. Is there any fix for this, or is it my PC?

    https://preview.redd.it/w5pux4etzhz61.jpg?width=1133&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=37addb37bca0ab32ddda733aaed6a1900df55aa6

    submitted by /u/TinyMousie
    [link] [comments]

    jumped an ice titan into our tp

    Posted: 16 May 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    does imprint tranfer when you unclaim?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    say I raised a baby with 100% imprint, if I unclaim it does the other person get the 100% imprint, or does it not stay?

    submitted by /u/Clutchlmao
    [link] [comments]

    Repost cause i screw up the 1st 2 times. Trike is new survivor best friend. Change my mind.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Blacksmith's House Building Tutorial

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    How do you open Admin Commands without a keyboard?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Playing on GeForce Now (ios) alternating between Razer Kishi and Xbox controller. I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to open the Admin Commands. Is it even possible?

    I know GeForce Now isn't the best way to play, but at the moment it's my only option.

    submitted by /u/Muuzen
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend me some good YouTube channels for ark series?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    My favorite ark YouTube channel by far is syntac and I've basically watched all of his videos at this point. I've found another account named Mr. Meola but for several reasons I am not a fan of his videos. Does anyone else have any good recommendations?

    submitted by /u/lilalbis
    [link] [comments]

    Event???

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Is there an event going on my harvest rate is really higher than normal?

    submitted by /u/Extension_Jacket
    [link] [comments]

    Picking a map for our next series

    Posted: 15 May 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    ISLAND OR RAGNAROK?

    submitted by /u/Jolly-Influence-3623
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone make sure you are also on r/ArkSurvivalEvolved

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel