• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Ark PS4 My friend got ddosed by a bob

    Ark PS4 My friend got ddosed by a bob


    My friend got ddosed by a bob

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    My friend was bullying some toxic bobs on island because they kept talking shit to him in chat and eventually they tribed up and fought back. All the sudden my friend started to lag and got disconnected from the party and server in less than a minute. We're pretty sure it was a dos because he never had wifi problems and his wifi had been perfect all day. Just wanted to share because it's surprising what lengths people go to to try to pvp and it's kinda funny because my friend has an army of 14 bobs and bib tribes he can order to attack them. I didn't even know people could dos PS4 lol.

    submitted by /u/Kingblopso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel