• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Achatina Paste Farm

    ARK: Survival Evolved Achatina Paste Farm


    Achatina Paste Farm

    Posted: 28 May 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Seriously, you should just run away if you see us!

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I bought the Genesis season pass on steam, but it still says that i have not bought.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    How do I get the Pteranodons to not fly around when following?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Any way to get the Pteranodons to not fly around when they're following? I just lost my PT and all of my loot because my stupid Pteranodon wouldn't land so I could fly away.

    submitted by /u/Mickeypop21
    [link] [comments]

    (Singleplayer) Beating Beta Megapithecus using primitive saddles?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I have 19 rexes each with 55k health and 1k melee, and I'll be riding a yuty. However I only have primitive saddles. Will I be able to beat beta megapithecus do you reckon?

    submitted by /u/Luke1539
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase the BabyMatureSpeed for nitrado servers

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I play with all my friends on ark using a nitrado server and even when I edit the mature speed it doesn't change at all, even if I were to use Expert mode if there is any other way please help

    submitted by /u/Proof_Activity_385
    [link] [comments]

    MAEWING:

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Best mount for Island Snow Cave

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    What is the best (Island Exclusive) mount for the snow cave? I've seen people use Allos, but are they the best? Any help is appreciated! Doing this solo on singleplayer btw

    submitted by /u/thackattack42
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Web Search (Alpha, Beta & Gamma) on Official Difficulty. Brute Basilisk getting owned :-D

    Posted: 28 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Solo abb bossfight

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    380 pump around 900 shells and 8 cactus broths later you can solo abb boss on alpha with about 1 minute on the clock at the end(went in as a duo tribemate got clapped so I clutched) also I had cactus broth and shells left over after the boss. Got punted across the arena by reapers after forgetting to refresh the broth and managed to survive and get the w

    submitted by /u/mouz21
    [link] [comments]

    Quick fire startup

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    How do you guys progress fast solo? I play on 10x unofficial so this is my route 1:spawn gen 2: go bog get blood 3: get all glitches in bog then tp volcano 4: do out the frying pan mission for shotguns and get all glitches there and grab a mag egg quickly 5: tame a basilisk(s) using the mag egg(s) unless the mag eggs are high level obviously and upload all your stuff 6: spawn ocean se and do hide n sink mission for saddles and mushroom brews 7: buy cp ect from shop 8: go abb download blood stalker and get bitten by lamprey 9: go get drake eggs and put them in upload 10: set up a farming base and get incubators down and start raising the drakes 11: go SE or rag desert and tame velos 12: go do center boss with velo hide ele until stiff to make rep and tp up 13: go gen set up cliff plat base get red gems make drake saddle and chainsaw lunar rocks for gas to make gasballs for hazmat sets 14: go abb get imp by reaper and get forve multi impregnation 15: use reapers and basilisks as storage around map and just grind raid resources without caring about your base

    submitted by /u/mouz21
    [link] [comments]

    Can my PC handle playing ark survival evolved?

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I got ark from the epic games store and have been holding of from playing wondering if my pc can handle it. Here are the specs:

    • AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz
    • 8.00 GB (5.92 GB usable)
    submitted by /u/InfectedTalent_YT
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone from wildcard can help with this,my life is empty without ark,please ::)

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    Ark Broodmother Island Boss Fight

    Posted: 27 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Looking for More people to Play ark with!

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    So I play on an amazing cluster, However we don't actually have a lot of people playing currently! I would definitely like to have some more people to do building and PVE projects with! Please DM me if you're interested! or comment

    submitted by /u/DonnyP_Rs
    [link] [comments]

    I'll just afk a little in my base. Nothing bad can happen

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    what expansion to play?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I bought this game and noone is playing on the official servers on the default expansion in my region (aus) which map should I purchase. I also dislike the original map.

    submitted by /u/monkeyslave
    [link] [comments]

    New PC Player render distance question

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I just got ark on pc after playing on console forever. Was wondering about render distance issues that i've been hearing about. Such as people able to find hidden bases by changing settings due to them rendering in before trees, rocks, etc. Is this still a thing? I'm a solo player and that seems very problematic for me when I need to avoid bigger tribes.

    submitted by /u/Xx_TheCrow_xX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel