• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 29, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Didn’t mean to insult you Mr Giga, please spare me

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Didn’t mean to insult you Mr Giga, please spare me


    Didn’t mean to insult you Mr Giga, please spare me

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Someone forgot to loot their things after they died

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    tribe member count *stonks*

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Giga Giga Chad

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    Just had a very stressful dragon fight!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I just read that Liopleurodon are even more rare than Unicorns? Dont think so, but it reminded me of running into 3 of them

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Evolution.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Just tamed these with the immersive taming mod. Aren't they lovely. Definitely my fav creature in ARK.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Sry for being inactive, but here.

    Posted: 28 May 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Me and my otter bean

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Not really worth reporting things to them anymore

    Posted: 28 May 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    POV: You just turned around to see your rex clipped through your hut to look at you because you got too close

    Posted: 29 May 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Preparing for the next boss...

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    I see a lot of people talking about how cute shoulder pets are, but what about these guys?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Some nice screenshots I took while on the hunt.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Got this from dodoball alpha

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Starter House Building Tutorial

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I swear to god I’m gonna kite alphas to it...

    Posted: 28 May 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I built a thing for my friends last week. Also, this is the monitor I play Ark (and everything else) with.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    The first thumbnail i made (abberatian series)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    The story of how my friend and I got stuck in a swamp for 3 in game days.(couldn't find a good tag)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    So my friend and I are apart of a clan of at least 15 people and my friend and I controlled the territory if the south easy zone with another guy.and we thought it would be a good idea to make a mobile base on a raft because the platform structure limit was boosted on the server. After a couple hours of getting resources and building the base we made a 2 story house, and we needed to get some leech blood for a couple antidotes so we could trade with another tribe.so we are going through the swamps and our raft gets stuck because of a glitch with the swamp trees so our raft is fucked and can't move. So we get on the discord and ask for some help with our tribe and they say they can get us in 2 hours so we are like okay cool we will just log off for now,but then our raft base is being swarmed by like 10 bugs and a sarco so we're freaking the fuck out because there are so many enemy's and we have so much leech blood so we are fighting against the dinos and our base is damaged so we repair what we can and replace what's broken. This is when we realized that we can't log off because the swamp dinos will just kill us while we are asleep,so we stay on and keep fighting off the occasional titanboa or group if bugs.this is the end of day one.if your wondering why we can't fast travel and get a flyer it's because the area we were in would be very dangerous to get a flyer into. On night 1 we were on edge because we can't see far in the dark.and in the middle of the night our raft is attacked by a baryonyx and 3 kaprosuchus and alot of the raft has been destroyed so we start repairing again but a kapro be didn't see grabs my friend and drags him into the swamps and I start chasing it and firing at it and we finally kill it. When I get my my friend his bones are broken and we have to get to the raft because we hear loud footsteps that slightly shake our screen so I get him back in the raft,while he is helping I need to break some trees to get wood walls for the raft.and that's the end of night 1.on day 2 our ammunition is nearly down to half of what we started with so my friend says that he will make a run for it with the leach blood to the south easy zone and he actually doesn't encounter anything except some frogs but when he gets to the opening of the swamp to freedom he sees a spinosaurus that's is in the distance that is blocking the way. So he runs back to the raft and tells me we can't leave.so were super stressed in day 2 so I walk to my fridge irl to grab some beers and when I get back a sarco and some frogs are attacking while my friend is using the shotgun to kill them I nearly drop my beers on the floor because I got in my chair so fast so we barely survive the last attack and our ammo is nearly depleted.this is the end of day 2 on night 2 nothing actually attacked the base so we got to chill and make jokes about our situation for awhile until day3 which was easily the worst day we were there. So we get a message saying that our friends in the tribe are logging and they can get us an 15 minutes because they were all the way up north on the map so we are waiting and waiting for them to return when 2 sarcos 1 kapro 4 bugs and a titanboa attack the boat and by the end of the fight my friend on the boat is knocked out and I'm furring at the last bugs when my gun breaks and I have to pull the shotgun off of my friends body and keep killing the last enemy's.after killing the enemy's we look at our ammo bin and see that our munition is gone.so we quickly realized we are fucked,but then we get a message that our friends sees the swamps and is coming to get us but doesn't k ow where we are and neither do we k ow where we are,so I see we have enough resources to make a flare gun and some spark powder so I begin to make it,when my friend starts screaming that the spino is coming towards our boat,and I start screaming as well and I pull out the flare gun and fire in the air and our friend sees the flare and he lands on top of the boat with a trapejera but at the time it looked like a fucking angel. We almost instantly get on the trapejera and we fly away and we look back and see the spino destroying our raft.we get back safely and we give our friend that saved us the leech blood and we almost immediately log off and take a 2 week break.tldr my friend and I almost died in the swamps after surviving for 3 days

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    How do i cook? (pc)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Just tamed first unicorn when a giga comes up behind me

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Spotted a L5 Doed near my base. Worth taming or nah?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    What kind of dino wall goes next to the dino gate it wasn't the big wooden wall

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel