• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    I am so sick of cheaters

    Posted: 29 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I have more hours than I want to admit in this game... and I am to the point that I am never going to play it again. Unless they bring back console only servers, there is literally no point in putting any effort in. Everything you work for can be taken away by some idiot with his hacks turned on. Aimbot and esp have utterly destroyed this game for me, and now cheating is the rule instead of the exception. Wild card hasn't done nothing and probably never will to fix this. It's so sad, I loved this game.

    submitted by /u/ericcs857
    [link] [comments]

    Umm

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Ark YouTube Channel! Subscribe for Small Tribes giveaways!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I’m building a thing

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    HELLOOOOO!!! I'm currently building a town/village on the center and wanted some helping hands during this project.

    Rules and regulations:

    • no trolling (please…I beg of you)

    • tek armor and creative mode will be provided

    • only use wood and/or thatch when building

    • building roles/tames may be given or made

    • don't run off to far, let everyone else, including me, of where and what you want to do

    • dm me for details

    I can't wait to see what help y'all can offer :)

    submitted by /u/DragonStormer25961
    [link] [comments]

    Carno of Lightning

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    What's the best way to survive on Abberation in a duo (basically a solo because my friend barely does anything)

    Posted: 28 May 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    I keep dying so I just wanna know a good way to survive, also I want good spawn locations soo yeah. raptors usually get me in the first few days and I can't really find good tames near fertile lake

    submitted by /u/MushyLuger
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Can anyone teach me how to run a server on my pc that I can play on with my xbox with friends? Everytime I leave the server I cant figure out how to get back into it

    submitted by /u/Additional-Elk-2425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel