• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One These new Phiomias on Gen 2 are incredible. 10/10 would bola again.

    ARK on Xbox One These new Phiomias on Gen 2 are incredible. 10/10 would bola again.


    These new Phiomias on Gen 2 are incredible. 10/10 would bola again.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    My first real base, so far...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Genesis 2 end boss deletes items and rewards

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    So me and my tribe just worked through the final boss on genesis 2, and after respawning our survivors we all lost our items, including the rewards from killing the boss. Is there any way to avoid this?

    submitted by /u/DeargAcheron
    [link] [comments]

    My Lightning wyvern(1M HP,3000+ stam, 2M+ weight,100k+ melee) BOOSTED

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Nameless Reaper Queen

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    If you add xenomorph_character_bp_c to a spawner or a spawn command an unkillable Nameless Reaper Queen will spawn and wreak havoc. Seems to be immune to admin red gun and kill command. Dino wipe gets her though.

    Enjoy this fun fact my ragnarok seever learned today lol.

    submitted by /u/DGwar
    [link] [comments]

    is shadowmane possible to add to rag? (Nitrado)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Scotland_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="LionfishLion",EntryWeight=.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LionfishLion_Character_BP_C"))), NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="LionfishLion_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=.05)))

    Does anyone know whats wrong with this

    submitted by /u/Neonz_nb
    [link] [comments]

    Transfered and items wiped

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I transfered to an extinction server and abput 3 minutes after i spawned in the server booted everyone. I was able to join back right away but i guess it rolled back to before i had transfered in and i had to respawn again but all my items were gone including cryos. Tribe log had no death message my things were no where to be found. Official

    submitted by /u/Beef100
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished The Island - Which Map next?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just finished the three fights on the Island. I've seen videos about the tek cave and must say that I don't like it for my singleplayer experience. I would have to grind without end for element (I now have got 140 - Yippee!) and thanks to Wildcard I don't get better weapons, clothes or saddles from these loot crates since their latest update. I think about starting another map.

    What would you recommend as next step on xbox? I guess there is Ragnarok, The Center or Crystal Isles included on console.

    submitted by /u/Pac-Man-Senior
    [link] [comments]

    Issues boosting servers

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    When boosting more than 1 server through my Microsoft app it seems to not work for any other servers boosted for the same amount. It charges me for them but doesn't credit me.

    Does anyone know a work around or fix? I have 2 more boosts to send through but I'm afraid of flushing more money down the drain and customer service is insanely rough.

    submitted by /u/DGwar
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard Not working....

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    My keyboard get registered as a controller on Ark all other games work fine. But I'm not allowed to my keyboard and the Mouse at the same time.

    submitted by /u/GOOFNIG-DEV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel