• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Some mutated voidwyrms

    ARK: Survival Evolved Some mutated voidwyrms


    Some mutated voidwyrms

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Where has the replicator engram gone from the fabricator? We were literally 2 days off being able to make it and it’s gone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I know I can make them in obelisk and drops but I made normal poly so we could make just in our fabricator, however it seems as though the engram has gone!! Where has it gone?

    If I go onto replicator on engram list it's still unlocked and says you can craft in fabricator!

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/MessyShinguard
    [link] [comments]

    What are you breeding? (Singleplayer but looking for thoughts)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    So I have my maewings and my nice hatchery. I even have more kibble eggs then I know what to do with. Was thinking about starting to breed things now that breeding is so much easier. So here is my question what are you guys breeding?

    I'm doing the normal things like rexes for my boss army as well as yutys. Was thinking about breeding things that are usually such a pain that I don't normally waste my time on them like compys or microraptors. Maybe moths since they can now breed and I haven't messed with them.

    submitted by /u/DragonAngel92
    [link] [comments]

    Casual affinity - ✅10 man ✅ unofficial pc session - 50x taming - 5x breeding - 15 x harvest - custom drops -$admin shop with BBS - new player pvp kits �� - ✅discord chat ✅

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    got a mutated therazino we are now best buds

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Resolution scale

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    I have a low end pc (ryzen 3 3200g). I wanted to play ark. I see ppl run it with medium seetings at 40fps. But the resolution scale they have makes the game look grainy. Will I be able to max the resolution scale and get decent frame(25-35 fps) and the game look not grainy

    submitted by /u/LordGrim2904
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Haha update go brrrr

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Can you transfer titans to Genesis Part 2?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    SOLO Tokyo Skifft (Alpha, Beta & Gamma). Lunar biome race.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Modern House Building Tutorial

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Can you please make dinos land in space?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    As soon as you dismount it goes floating away, is that intended or no?

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    PSA Crab Taming

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    If you didn't know you can net the crab and just place the catapult in front of it and knock it out for the easiest crab tame of your life.

    submitted by /u/AsianDomination
    [link] [comments]

    Reloading While Mounted

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    Pretty sure when Gen 2 released they made it so pressing R toggles the Tek Helmet visor. Problem is, is when you are mounted on a rock drake or something and need to reload a shotgun that's still got some shells in, it won't reload anymore, just brings up an option to access your inventory. Kind of annoying, don't know if there's any key bindings I can bind it to.

    submitted by /u/Xxdaniboy221
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! I've been trying everything but I cant figure this out.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Genesis 2 Alpha Survive the ARK

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Hey, we're on our last alpha mission, "survive the ark" lately and we noticed that we loose our movement speed when we get hit, meaning you can have 140+ speed if you get tagged you run at 100% and be overun by mostly everything, the only way to "fix" the issue is to Q to put the weapon away and pull it back right away. It's really annoying and gamebreaking as dinos on alpha hit like trucks and you can get easily stuck. Plz relay

    submitted by /u/Gamble_Kayn
    [link] [comments]

    Should i?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Ark PvP | Small Tribes Base Tour | Genesis 2 |

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    Egg Incubator

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    been messing around with the Egg Incubator , its got an occasional glitch to it, but as a whole I love this thing. Between this and the maewings, baby raising has become so much simpler. I can go about my daily ark life and keep raising. What do you guys think of the incubator?

    submitted by /u/arcoholicdinoman
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone able to catch the updrafts consistently? (mission Slide and Glide)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Is anyone able to catch the updrafts consistently? (mission Slide and Glide)

    Anyone able to get those shitty updrafts consistently? It doesn't work for me 3 out of 4 times, and I lose important seconds while realigning myself.

    https://preview.redd.it/waixbsxeph671.png?width=2530&format=png&auto=webp&s=c665a24d32a1b4d46908e554d0c5aaa648a5849b

    submitted by /u/WeSaidMeh
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    is it still a broken map to on play on? i was playing singlepalyer and it crashed on me for no reason

    submitted by /u/Touka-Kirishima1987
    [link] [comments]

    Is official really this laggy now?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Giving official another go.

    Computer specs and internet: Plenty good enough. I've played this game on multiple lesser setups over the years. Right now an official server with 5 people on it is worse than when The Center launched and I was playing on a capped out server.

    Its all desync issues:

    Every second or third crossbolt hit marker delays for half a second

    Every minute or two I get a 5 second desync "rewind"

    Every 5-15 minutes I get a 30-60 second desync, sometimes resulting in server disconnect.

    I feel like its only me, because otherwise official servers would be a ghost town. My install was pretty old so I did a fresh install this morning. I have Ark on my HDD because I don't want to cap out my SSD. I can't imagine that would cause desync though. I was going to troubleshoot battle eye but, other than confirming that its there, I don't know what else to do. Single player mode runs flawlessly. Oh and I've transferred around to ~5 servers, mostly The Center, and its an issue on all of them.

    I'm worried the answer is, "At this point, alpha tribes have ~700 tames, and servers can't handle it."

    EDIT for more info:

    350 mb/s connection

    Graphic Driver updated.

    Current server: Main screen says 75 ping. I logged in and watched dinos rubberband for 2 minutes while I could do nothing, 255 ping. It dropped to 100 and I was able to run towards an obelisk for a minute before it dropped me. From main screen again, 72 ping. Enter game, 255 ping again. Its like something is fighting the connection, but I have no AV issues and I'm not on a VPN

    Update: Extinction shows pings in the 100-200 but works just fine. All five or so of those Center maps showed ~75 pings and stayed around 200 almost the whole time.

    RESOLUTION: I'm assuming the server list ping is a guess at what it should be given the location of the server. Then once we log in, actual ping is revealed. I accidently server hopped to an EU server, which stated 150 ping. I've been playing on it today and my ping never topped 50.

    submitted by /u/Storefront_Shuffle
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Stryder

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    my stryder wont havest anything and i kow i have the right one (excavation Rig) but it wont work at all please help

    submitted by /u/dad22221
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel