• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    Ark PS4 Genesis2 Tek armor controls on PS5?

    Ark PS4 Genesis2 Tek armor controls on PS5?


    Genesis2 Tek armor controls on PS5?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    I'm playing Genesis2 after not playing much of Genesis1. I never really progressed the story too far on any DLC, so the tek armor is completely new to me and I've never used it before. I can google some info online, but it seems to be for something other than the kind of tek armor given for free in Genesis2 and for the life of me I can't reliably figure out all the controls and buffs specific to ps4/ps5.

    Here's what I've figured so far:

    • Hold-X fires the jetpack and moves you up vertically
    • Double-tap-X is some sort of vertical boost.
    • Hold-R1 moves you faster horizontally in the air or on land.
    • Hold-L2 does a power punch.
    • L3 seems to cut off the jetpack

    But the vertical jetpack controls don't seem consistent. Why does my jetpack sometimes stay on by itself (it fires constantly and I don't have to hold X)? I have to be hitting some button sequence without realizing it.

    Is there some sort of helmet/hud control?

    Is there any option in the game at some point to upgrade any of it?

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/spurgeon_
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with sickness

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Hey. I downloaded this game today and I was doing pretty good until some guy knocked me out, gave me swamp sickness, and took a day's worth of work. Now I have no ingots and I have no idea where the swamp is to cure my sickness. I'm playing in Ragnarok. I don't even have fur armor yet cause I lost all my ingots. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/saint_nicholas_cage
    [link] [comments]

    U can upload stryders(sp)

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I just uploaded my stryder using it's own terminal. I'm so confused. I thought they couldn't be uploaded?

    submitted by /u/JolanTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting zero crafting skill bonus?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to get crafting skill bonus since the Gen 2 release. Is it a bug? Anything I can do to fix it?

    submitted by /u/TheParliament
    [link] [comments]

    Element farming

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    What is the best way to farm element not including extinction

    submitted by /u/jesusmelove
    [link] [comments]

    cant transfer after update

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    ark servers went down for 15 minutes and now I can server transfer, anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Arksucksbutiloveit
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles loot crates

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    Is it just me or did they nerf the loot crates? All I've been getting last 2 days are prim saddle bps armor bps

    submitted by /u/lunchredditt
    [link] [comments]

    Is the hexagon shop shut down in official?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if they just shut down the hexagon shop on official? I can only seem to buy engram points with the hexagons. I can't find any info online and all the YouTubers seems to be Abel to buy resources but I assume they are playing single player or special servers. Does anyone know? Like why bother doing the missions if I can't spend the hexagons.

    submitted by /u/Kiestar
    [link] [comments]

    How do you charge batteries on Genesis part 2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to charge batteries on Genesis part 2? The stryders take batteries but I haven't seen any charge stations yet or been able to find out any info yet.

    submitted by /u/slatetrain
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 / PS5 Question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    I apologize if this has been asked. I tried searching.

    I am currently playing on PS4. Considering buying PS5.

    When i do. if i set up a dedicated server with my PS4, and play on my PS5.

    • Is it possible?
    • Will i get a poorer experience? (Will PS5 Graphics and performance take a hit, due to server on a PS4 engine)
    submitted by /u/Introspekt83
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Ark settings!!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    I just returned to the game and noticed that a setting was added that allows me to lvl up flyer's speed. But I cannot get this setting to work. I select it, go into my single-player world but I cant lvl up my argy and when I go back to the menu list its no longer selected. Am I doing something wrong?? Also I wanted lvl 150 dinos to spawn, how do I do that since difficulty won't go higher than 1.

    submitted by /u/brainfreeze-23
    [link] [comments]

    Codes for Active Events (Singleplayer)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    What am I supposed to type into the box for the events? I only seem to be getting the Summer Bash event, no matter what event I try to use and it's confusing me greatly. Does this setting just not work on console or am I doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis 2 mission’s question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    I haven't played any missions yet on Gen 2. I'm told that most missions take place in the genesis simulation. So my question is 2 parts. If you fail a mission, do you keep everything you went in with? Or loose it? And part 2, even worse, if you die during the mission, do you loose everything you brought in with you? Knowing this will help me choose what I bring in lol. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TayloidPogo92
    [link] [comments]

    tames please?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    I spent all night taming only to wake up and find all my tames eaten by some dickhead on a giga ..why do people fuck with bobs?

    submitted by /u/Arksucksbutiloveit
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Hey everyone , I'm returning to ark after quite some time , I'm a PVE player and mostly played on official servers , just wanted to know if new servers for ragnarok or the centre will be to coming to ps4, the ones that already exist are over 16k days old and they aren't viable to play in since the whole map is filled with pillars and building is just impossible. Or mention a good server I can play in where modifiers aren't crazy

    submitted by /u/Fun-Sector6857
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper Spawn Level

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:28 AM PDT

    Hey survivors,

    I have a big question about the Reaper. I'm playing on unofficial PS4 Server with max level 450. But the extra levels of the reaper is still 75. Is there any way to change this in the game.ini? Or is it possible to spawn only them at higher level (600) so it gets finally to the 675?

    submitted by /u/SoffelUnicorn
    [link] [comments]

    Question about extra lvls

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    So I saw that you get an extra 10 lvls for finding all the explorer notes. Can you find all the explorer notes in a solo world and still be able to get the 10 extra lvls on a official server?

    submitted by /u/HikariYamiM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel