• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 12, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Alpha megalodon killed itself by jumping out of the water, free alpha megalodon fins!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Alpha megalodon killed itself by jumping out of the water, free alpha megalodon fins!


    Alpha megalodon killed itself by jumping out of the water, free alpha megalodon fins!

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    I tried to make the Ark logo in chemistry class.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    “Attack on titanosaurus” is amazing

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    any use gportal and getting mod mismatch

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:47 AM PDT

    been getting mod mismatch all morning both server and client are updated with there mods

    submitted by /u/Captainbuzzer67
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Can't tame the Astrodelphis , have any idea why ?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Tek Dedicated Storage Tek Stryder crash

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Has anyone had a problem trying to auto deposit in a Tek Dedicsted Storage where the game just kicks you?

    Please any information will help

    submitted by /u/Hbnick4
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Hyde and Seek (Alpha, Beta & Gamma). Brute Ferox fight.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    pachys

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    can a large pack of pachys+tranq darts knock out large dinos? like is that an actually working strat? or should i just stick with kiting

    submitted by /u/bouldertherock_
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win ark

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    This bronto really wanted me to check my parasaur instead of my pteranodon

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    ARK No Logic #3

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    How to stop Federation Ex suit from spawning?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Hi! Every time I opena mission terminal, drop or obelisk I receive a new version of the federation ex armor after throwing it away ( I am using the normal TEK suit )

    Any way to prevent it from spawning?

    submitted by /u/Luxbytes
    [link] [comments]

    What version of Ark can you hunt in the Ocean?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Got recommended to me on youtube of this guy hunting in the water, it struck me as a more realistic, and survival version of minecraft, which seemed awesome. Does the base game come with being able to hunt in the ocean, or do I need a dlc for that?

    submitted by /u/MavisVan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble looking at the map on 3rd person mode after the latest update? Not just the map, the button for putting on the transponder node seems to have changed. On ps4 btw.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    My first wyrm

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    My first wyrm

    She snuck up behind me while I was grinding away. She asked to go home with me and I ofc said sure! Not the highest level but I think she's really pretty.

    https://preview.redd.it/wud8m0ya7s471.png?width=820&format=png&auto=webp&s=26b58a105bd93a815e076e3408899e2b49375cb6

    submitted by /u/wikdsweet22
    [link] [comments]

    3080 Ryzen 7 3700x barely getting 60fps on all graphics settings

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    like the title says, I barely get 60fps with a 3080 and ryzen 7 3700x, and this is with all settings, on low and epic settings i still get about 70fps, while my friends with 2060 super and 2070 super easily get 110 fps, can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/IFLTR
    [link] [comments]

    Crysral wyvern breaths questions

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    So i want to know if the cursed blood debuff from blood breath scales of something and if so from what?

    And also if the ember breath gives the fire debuff that heebivores are resistant to?

    submitted by /u/0Galahad
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Wild dinos very low damage to tamed dinos

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    On my server wild dinos barely hurt our tamed dinos but absolutely destroy our characters. Now Ive already lowered tamed dinos resistance to 0.5 but that didnt change much.
    Example is a new Tek Strider level 170 only damages my Carno for 13 damage...... Hell even fighting a alpha raptor my carno was only getting hit for 32 damage and this was before I put an ascended saddle on him. Now all wild dino stats are default and the only tamed dino stats changed are health (lowered) and stamina (increased) Are Ark gen 2 wild dinos just weak?

    submitted by /u/IrMrDucky
    [link] [comments]

    Steam version of the game isn't working

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    I have tried installing the game many times and every time I leave it downloading, when I come back to it in the morning it is uninstalled. As in it makes me re-install it, only for it to do the same thing again.

    Part of me really wants to play the game but on the other hand it is starting to get seriously annoying (like for instance staying up unpausing the download because that's another thing it does) and I am starting to want a refund

    submitted by /u/sheniquaskingpin
    [link] [comments]

    Maewing/Tropeognathus for rag?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I've been trying to add these amazing dinos to my rag server but i cant rap my head around it, does anyone have the code to these? (Nitrado game ini)

    submitted by /u/Neonz_nb
    [link] [comments]

    Canoe missions...Why ?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Damn i endured every bs trown at me over the years, every fucked up realeases with 3 weeks adjustment, crashes (i'm waiting my server to get back on....), bugs, wipes, lags, toxicity, all the frustrating things, all of them, i sucked it up and said nothing. After all of that, i even write an elogious review on steam because i genuinly love that game but man if there is one complain i had to make... Why ? Why those effin canoe missions on our last dlc that has nothing to do with ark ? Is it a punishment ? An ultimate hate letter for all those ppl pissing on your boots for so long ? Man, clunky controls, messed up hitbox, insta killer rocks for no reason, impossible timer.... Thanks, it's so lovely. Over 800 players on our cluster amongst 3 gen2 map, one guy cleared the alpha version after 2 days of intense failing. I get that alpha missions should be hard and rewarding but this is just pure unfunny and undesired insanity. NO !

    submitted by /u/Gamble_Kayn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel