• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    Ark PS4 Imprint doesn't work

    Ark PS4 Imprint doesn't work


    Imprint doesn't work

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    The imprint was giving 0% thats problem of ark? Or is the server?

    submitted by /u/DoubleLecture4169
    [link] [comments]

    Hnla gen 1 glitch help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    So I am trying to get my character through all the bosses and so now hlna won't let me start the boss I select it then nothing happens I tried making a new world I tried other characters I deleted and redownloaded the game anyone know how to fix it ?

    submitted by /u/FlameingNova
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Crop Plots (Tek Drop Question) Gen2

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    So I'm the builder in our group and I had to do a mass rebuild. So in the process and organization I decided to use some of the Tek gear we have from the drops in Gen 2.

    Well... A lot of them don't work. I assume I need to learn the engrams BUT some work some don't. I have a Tek generator. The doors seem to work, but the shield generator doesn't.

    The biggest problem is the Tek crop plot. I was able to plant it, get it powered (lights on), and grow a plant species r plant. But when I went to harvest, it doesn't give me anything and the health of the plant doesn't go down. Do I need to learn the Tek crop plot before I can harvest the plant?

    If so, I basically wasted a seed and crop plot because we are VERY far from beating the boss. Why drop Tek gear we can't use? I knew the sword is one of those also. Is there a list of Tek gear that works without learning the engrams?

    submitted by /u/lovesickremix
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t transfer off server

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I was on Gen 2. I transferred to the island. Now i can't travel to any other servers. It looks like it created another character that's in the "cloud" but if I click on it as if to load in to another server, the download option is grayed out. So that character is stuck there. I tried to submit a ticket on survivetheark but when I click report it takes me to the Home Screen. Has anyone gone through any of this and know of anything that might help? I tried deleting ark and reinstalling but no luck.

    submitted by /u/Sithmaggot
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis2 supply crates

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with the crates? Seems about 50% of the time I can't open a crate. The label "Supply Crate" shows in yellow, but the option to "Access Inventory" in blue doesn't show...

    submitted by /u/spurgeon_
    [link] [comments]

    Single player resources won’t Respawn

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I'm playing on valguero single player and metal nodes and silica pearls don't respawn. The trees and rocks near my base do though

    submitted by /u/Semper5Rebel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel