• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One The new tames are cute

    ARK on Xbox One The new tames are cute


    The new tames are cute

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Voice chat not working?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    So I finally got this game and I can't get my mic to work in game. I know my headphones aren't broken cause it works in other games and in party chat. I've restarted the game around five times, any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/MahFuckinDoriros
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer of Genesis 2?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to get off Gen2 on an official pvp server but every time I go to a drop or a mission station it tells me I'm carrying items that can't be transferred and drop them then try again. I'm almost positive it's the exo-suit. So I drop my equipped exo-suit but every time I reopen the drop/mission station it equips a new set onto me. So how am I supposed to transfer off of this server?

    submitted by /u/Gstreamz
    [link] [comments]

    News on drop fixes?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    I've searched WC Twitter, Discord, and official subreddit and I've only found that they've fixed the prim only items on pc and no news on console drop fixes and was wondering if maybe I wasn't looking in the right places

    submitted by /u/Ok_Outcome_2672
    [link] [comments]

    My Spino went WILD (Genesis 2 Official PvE)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    When I spawn into my genesis 2 single-player server on Xbox the suit doesn't spawn

    submitted by /u/RowdyGhouI
    [link] [comments]

    Is it dangerous on the way to the volcano on the island?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys just wanted to ask if the journey to the volcano on the island is dangerous because I need polymer

    submitted by /u/That-Pollution-6126
    [link] [comments]

    Star dolphin ( unofficial)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    I am based on an unofficial slightly boosted server. Star dolphin just seems impossible even with multiple players. I jumped on official and it seemed a lot more doable. Does anyone else have this issue? If so did you find a work around? I'm looking for ideas before i beg admin to walk me through in god mode lol its the last gamma mission i need to face the boss.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/mentalfoam
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X tether distance

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the exact tether distance for an Xbox One X when hosting an online non dedicated session? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ConcentrateCreepy837
    [link] [comments]

    Ambergris stacking

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Hey does anyone know how to make ambergris stack on nitrado servers? I have tried the usual code line that works for things like raw prime meat which works fine but it doesn't for ambergris for some reason. Here is the code I am currently using-

    ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Ambergris_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=11000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Scalab1256
    [link] [comments]

    My server has been down for over 24 hours now. It's a low pop official small tribes server so I'm doubting it's DDOS. Anyone know of any Ark wide server issues?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Haven't been able to get access to the server at all. Just constantly getting "could not retrieve address". Its a Crystal Isles server if that helps with literally no big tribes on it.

    submitted by /u/Snowstandards
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I made a video of memes I collected here's the link

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel