• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Ark PS4 Loot and supply drops only giving primitive items

    Ark PS4 Loot and supply drops only giving primitive items


    Loot and supply drops only giving primitive items

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Is anyone else out there only getting crummy primitive blueprints and item in the loot drops? It doesn't matter the color, they are always primitive now. Is there another way to get better items now?

    submitted by /u/newmexicomurky
    [link] [comments]

    Allow flyer leveling not working.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    I click the option to on but when I load it isn't active. Then when I quit and go look at the settings it's not ticked.

    No matter what I do it won't stay ticked.

    Tried new game amongst other stuff. It just won't register that I've enabled it.

    submitted by /u/DigitaISaint
    [link] [comments]

    How do I see the stats of the eggs in the egg incubator?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    I've tried everything but it won't work.

    submitted by /u/JolanTwo
    [link] [comments]

    How to get crystal wyverns to spawn on Ragnarok

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I have a small private server for me and my friend and I'm trying to add crystal wyverns to the map but I can't seem to figure out what the correct code is for them to spawn. I've tried this and it didn't work:

    ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString=" SE_DinoSpawnEntriesWyvern_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="CrystalWyvern",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("CrystalWyvern_Character_BP_WS_C")),((NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="CrystalWyvern_Character_BP_WS_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

    submitted by /u/Vlavendoedel
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis 2 Map Question.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Hey all, To start with I'm on a Private Non Offical Server. (No clue if that makes a difference). But I was wondering if anyone e has found lava on that map? I brought over a mating pair of Magmasaurs and want to start breeding but can't seem to find a place. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SaintReece
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having this problem?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Ok so my friend and I got on Ark. Game ran fine for me. I tried inviting him but it kept saying he couldn't connect or his character would stand up but then fall back asleep. We closed out the game 3 times and it still acted like this. Anyone having this? Is it the update that screwed it up or something else? He tested his wifi and it was fine so Idk what to do.

    submitted by /u/Brennanbiwolf
    [link] [comments]

    What is my luck?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    I'm on the island right now and there are to titanasuars next to each other and then an unicorn appeared out of no where

    submitted by /u/Antiswagcropation
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Giant Turtle

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    Ark Giant Turtle

    I was looking for a building design for a giant turtle, and I saw one I wanted to try out but it didn't show it. Does anyone know a video or a tutorial on how to build this?

    https://preview.redd.it/wrcbmgn3kb571.png?width=300&format=png&auto=webp&s=684065d51495890959904e1f58fed680d4cd4ff1

    submitted by /u/Ok_Impress1090
    [link] [comments]

    Only getting primitive drops

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I'm only getting primitive stuff in drops. Playing single player valguero. Any advice? Or should I go to genesis or extinction to get loot an alternative way

    submitted by /u/Semper5Rebel
    [link] [comments]

    Ark genesis

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Yo, so I game shared ark from a mate and we decided to buy the genesis game pass. Though it says he purchased it he can't find the download for it. When I attempt to join a genesis 2 server it tells me to buy the pass but then says unavailable. Anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/Abstract-44
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer survivors?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    Hey. All my stuff got destroyed and I lost anything so I wanna transfer to a pve map. The map I'm on rn is pvp. How do I upload my survivors? I went to an obelisk but it only let me transfer to pvp servers. Am I just gonna have to make a new character?

    submitted by /u/saint_nicholas_cage
    [link] [comments]

    CrossArk on PS4 Dedicated Server?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    Anyone have any idea how to cross ark two PlayStation dedicated servers? Having a hard time over here, any help is appreciated!!!

    submitted by /u/notanm1abrams
    [link] [comments]

    Black Screen After loading

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I play on Unoffcial Pc server , every time I try to login to server , I go through the loading and instead of putting me in the game, I get a black screen that lasts for a minute and then I time out. Is there a solution to this ?

    submitted by /u/Fun-Sector6857
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to load unofficial pc sessions

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Yo is anyone else unable to load unofficial pc sessions on ps4 because me and my friend are unable

    submitted by /u/Sherlock_Bray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel