• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved You know what happened next...

    ARK: Survival Evolved You know what happened next...


    You know what happened next...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    I didn't need to see what I'm doing anyways...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Nearing the Finish of My Genesis Base What Do You All Think?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    For those of you struggling to catch big fish for the shadowmane, this process should make it a hundred times easier.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    But... My dino...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Canoe missions are the greatest ARK fun worthy of the last DLC ...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    ... said no player ever in the history of gaming. The guy who play tested that shit probably went insane (if they even tested it)

    submitted by /u/NoCookieForYouu
    [link] [comments]

    Mutagen Workings

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    So I've been testing a bit with the mutagens in singleplayer. From what I can gather, the way it works is like this: When you use the mutagen on a dino, it will get +5 levels in hp, stam, melee, and weight.

    Say you have a male with all 0 stats, and a female with all stats at 10, also assuming we're lucky and the best stats always get passed down to the offspring. So if we breed them up, we'd get a baby with all stats at 10.

    If we use a mutagen on the female, it will get to 15 hp, stam, weight, and melee, and 10 all other stats. It will now have a yellow dot next to its name.

    If we breed the last baby with the 0 stat father, we'll get a baby with the 15-15-15-15 and all other stats 0, and no dot next to its name. We can then use mutagen on the 15-15-15-15 & 0s baby. This gives it a green dot, but it only gives it 1 added point to hp, stam, weight, and melee, and it is NOT applied to the base stats (it's like manually levelling it up). So this essentially gives you a +5 stat point boost in hp, weight, stam, and melee, which is a nice little buff.

    However, this has to be used on the wild tamed dinos. If they have been raised, it will only give the 1 level up point.

    It does seem to work on Reaper Kings though.

    So the way you'd use it in a 'real' scenario: Tame up all the dinos with good base stats, and before you start combining them for your breeding line, use the mutagen on each one. That does get expensive though, since it's like 95 mutagen for a rex.

    submitted by /u/Simply__Scott
    [link] [comments]

    noglin wipes a blue ob official pvp

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Tek suit bug?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I have the federation tek suit on genesis part 2 on ps5 and I can't activate the helmet. Idk if it's a bug or something but can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/Somehone321
    [link] [comments]

    Platform saddle question.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Hello !

    First of all, its the first time i post in english and since its not my mothertongue and im not use to practice english on my daily life, i would like to apologize in advance for any mystake a might make making this post ( dont hesitate to correct me!)

    Im gonna play scorched earth soon and i want to try a nomad gameplay with at the end having a bronto/quetzal with a platform saddle on it and using it as a mobile base.

    But i never used a platform saddle before so i have some questions about it.

    1 : I know platform saddle have some limits in both number of structure i can place on it as well as type of structure (like turrets). So is there a way to remove those limit on my single player save ?

    2: Does structure like foundations or walls have an impact on the dino weight ?

    3: Same with ressources, like for example, if i store lot of metal and furr into a smithy does the weight of those ressources count on the dino carrying all of that ?And if so, is there a way to remove that ?Because having a mobile that cant move because it has to many ressources in it, is quite annoying

    4: Does the platfrom dino take increase fall damage ?And can fall damage destroy my base ?

    Finally do you have some suggestion or tips for a nomad gameplay ?

    I hope i didnt butchered your language to much and thank you to anyone who replied to my question !

    submitted by /u/Pratigk
    [link] [comments]

    Dung beetles

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Does anyone has an idea if I can find dung beetles on genesis part 2? And if yes where should I go?

    submitted by /u/Somehone321
    [link] [comments]

    Official small tribes PVP PS5 |Day 1 Fresh Wipe | | Genesis 2 |

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    *BEST* VoidWyrm Taming Method Ark Genesis Part 2 ( Traps and Taming Tricks Explained!!)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    How to do Maewing Poach ALPHA SOLO

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    How to do Maewing Poach ALPHA SOLO

    evidence

    After thinking of several ideas, caging with quetzal, distracting with lots of shadowmane tames (lvl 300s). I managed to finished ALPHA maewing poach SOLO with 49 minutes left using the standard approach (no dinos required although I did use a rockdrake to follow tracks faster but you can use any fast ground dino as long as you ball it during the taming). NOTE: requires some high amount of resources.

    Steps to reproduce:

    1. Mindwipe for high movement speed/ health some stam.
    2. Make the highest armor to tank a few hits.
    3. Bring healing brews/water/food/element. AND most importantly bring Cactus Soup to ignore the aggressives.
    4. Bring a ranged tranq weapon with high damage; longneck (I used a tek bow for more hits with 5k element shard+ for ammo). Focus 1 at a time, use tek suit/exo suit to keep in the air if thylas/wolves are on you. Ignore the Maewings that are getting attacked and hit ones at the back. Make sure each hit counts, you can get a lot of hits in from the maewing's initial glide. Keep very close to the maewing when using the netgun (possible desync issues/or unequip & reequip with Q to fix reload bug).
    5. Start the mission away from water in the green zone (57.6, 69.2 is where I did mine) as Maewings are faster in water.
    6. Good luck!
    submitted by /u/Zenmetsu999
    [link] [comments]

    Babies in maewing dying

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    So anybody know why babies keep starving to death in the maewing? It's set to nursing and has 3 full troffs. I go away for 30 mins then get a notifaction they starved. Not sure how they starving, am I using it wrong?

    submitted by /u/Double_Foundation_67
    [link] [comments]

    Progress Lost

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm new to Ark. I'm playing Local and my base has been erased twice now. I started a file, made a base, and then it was all gone the next day. I start over with none of my items, no base, no infrastructure, but my levels and Engrams are all there. So I started again and built another house. When I went in two days later, the new house was gone, all my gear was gone, but my engrams and levels were still there. Even my Map is holding onto its "discovered" sections. It's just my houses and items that are being wiped.

    I'm playing The Island. My first base was on Footpaw and my second was on Craggs Island.

    What am I doing wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/MusicScope
    [link] [comments]

    Spino trap

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    I've yet to be able to trap a spino. They seem to be just able to walk right over anything. Anybody know of any that don't break the bank?

    submitted by /u/specialedd178
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix Lost/TimedOut connection to host on Survive the Ark Genesis Part 2?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    I'm getting sick and tired of this now. I've tried this mission multiple times and when it gets to round 7 I just time out. I want to complete the bosses but can't get past this stupid bug.

    submitted by /u/Limaswhole
    [link] [comments]

    Globally Banned

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Benn globally banned. how often do these get appealed? I didn't do any of the 4 perma ban offenses.

    submitted by /u/bryantcav
    [link] [comments]

    Warning when taming the noglin

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Don't teleport away from them or restart your game/server while you're in the middle of taming as every single noglin on the map actually despawns and only slowly respawns after a client/server is started back up again.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe alliance structure placement

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    i joined an alliance and i am unable to place sturcture near other tribe which is there in the alliance aswell, it shows me the green mark where i can place it but when i click it just dont want to get placed.
    The guy who added me to alliance is in different tribe and i am able to place structure at his base but not the other tribe which is also there in same alliance.

    submitted by /u/TheDementor18
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO Beta Master Controller Boss Fight with my 19x Therizinosaurs. Only 1 loss. Onto Alpha now ...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    [BUG - Console] All Voidwyrms fly to 50,50 and die from acid burn

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    Problem

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i just installed ARK on epic and i seem to have a problem. Whenever i try to run the game, the music starts and then crashes by saying " Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\Wldap32.dll". So i tried to delete the thing, then it says it doesn't exist and it can't load, then i added a new one, and the first error appears again. I tried reinstalling the game, it didn't help, i tried verifying game data, didn't help. I tried reinstalling battleeye, didn't help, i ran malwarerbytes, didn't help. I even tried to add missing dll files with Dependencies program, that didn't hep either. Im kinda hopeless at this point. I even wanted to go to registry so i can try and register the new dll, but one really shouldn't go trough so much trouble to get the game to work propperly.

    submitted by /u/loverocket89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel