• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t transfer into Gen 2, *not server cap issue*

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Question for the masses, I haven't started playing genesis two yet. Ps4 Pve official. I've tried joining several servers now, I get all the way to the download/create character option, but my character isn't there to download. I can go to any other map and still download my character just fine so I know my character is uploaded properly. Anyone having this issue or know more info about it? I'm not about to start again at level one.

    submitted by /u/TayloidPogo92
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or normal? (Purple Drop)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Why when I try to use C4 in ps4 with L2 instead of placing the C4 it only try to detonate instead of placing it?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Can't Place Certain Structures - Help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello!

    My friends and I have a server through Nitrado. We decided to set it to Genesis 2 and start up a PVPVE map and have been having fun with it. But before we opened it to public, we wanted to build a primary base without competing for the spot.

    Problem was, and building this larger base we realize we couldn't place certain structures. Specifically, we can't place a large walls of any material (no wood, no stone, no Tek), and we can't place stairs of any material. It's the issue where the structure is green to indicate it is okay to place, but doesn't place on button press.

    The issue isn't related to the location we're trying to build that. We've gone multiple places across the map and placed corresponding snap structures (flat foundations, fence foundations, pillars, ceilings) and the structure simply won't build.

    I've tried turning on the build-near-loot-drops command line to no luck. I've tried building every different type of structure I know that can snap things like stairs and walls.

    Other structures build fine. We've placed behemoth Gates, regular single-high walls, sloped walls and ramps, but the two that were trying to build right now require stairs and large wooden walls.

    It's running on PS4, so we don't have any mods running.

    Any help or insight would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/WordsLikeRoses
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know base locations that are on PS4 official that me and my buddy’s can raid?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel