• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Kinda reminds me of Gen 2

    ARK on Xbox One Kinda reminds me of Gen 2


    Kinda reminds me of Gen 2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    Mutated monkeys

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    Please explain

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Other things broken since update

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Anyone else finding the display for cryopods isn't right now? They are no longer showing the colour scheme, number of mutations or the sex of the cryo'd animal. Also if I'm tracking a tame, when I look at the wayoint marker, it doesn't bring up the little box with it's torpor/hunger anymore. Not gamebreaking but irritating though.

    submitted by /u/Elaphe82
    [link] [comments]

    Can't enable fast flyers

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a super speedy ptera so I check the allow flyer speed leveling and nothing changes. Every time I go back to the main menu the option is unchecked again. Am I just dumb or does this not work?

    submitted by /u/Joelioioio
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 Helm Help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to activate the tek helmet's night vision?

    submitted by /u/Trentor_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 hidden gen2 bases

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    Tek Helmet Broken??

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    For some reason on the Genesis part 2 map, I can't activate my night vision. I know you double-tap Y but that ain't working

    submitted by /u/HaThisDude
    [link] [comments]

    Wood and Metal Ocean Platforms

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    After Gen2 update I can no longer craft wood or metal ocean platforms from the Smithy , I can still see them in my engram list and they are unlocked but I can not craft them anymore. I am not the only one on my server who is having this issue, Currently everyone on my server can not craft wood or metal ocean platforms after the Gen2 update. Is this happening to anyone else ? or Am I missing something ? I can still spawn them via admin command but I can not craft them.

    submitted by /u/Yota_Bird
    [link] [comments]

    Custom loot drops

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I'm using beacon and nitrado, do I have to engage expert mode on nitrado to use the custom drops I made in beacon? If so then do I have to set all my settings in beacon?

    submitted by /u/borrellb
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I just ventured into the red zone and have a bulb dog, spino and full hazard gear

    I was wondering what the grey 1s above my head are

    submitted by /u/the_lard_boi2
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having chat issues

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Are deinonychus on Genesis part 2?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    I was told they're in the Rockwell side of the map. In the north but I have yet to find any.. does anyone have an exact location?

    submitted by /u/Jezus914
    [link] [comments]

    Small Tribes are so broken. Why do they allow Windows 10??

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Small Tribes is nothing but a bunch of hacking kids. Aim bots. ESP galore. Thanks to being able to play with Windows 10 players on the same server.

    Not only that but they have further and better character render distance.

    I'm on Xbox One X and if I'm not killed by an aim botter then I am tracked down and killed by someone with ESP.

    If you don't believe me about ESP being a thing then go spawn in on a low pop Scorched Server. Act like you accidentally typed in global chat instead of tribe chat and then go pick a random bush away from the spawn points and hide in it. Soon enough a player with ESP will come kill you on their max level Giga.

    Grouping Xbox and PC players ruins gaming. And I can't believe there isn't anything that can be done about cheaters. They are ruining gaming as a whole not just Ark.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Spoiler kinda I took a great picture of the map

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    ark poc is fun

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    For genesis 2 the canoe, net projectile and a whole bunch other engrams are not showing at all. I cannot search for them either. is this a bug or do i have to do a mission in order to unlock them?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Ark players who don't have the Genesis Pass

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Do I have to ascend for all the new General Engrams?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    I'm unsure about whether or not I have to ascend for all the new Gen2 Engrams, as some are above level 105. (Sorry about the top, it autocorrected and I can't edit it)

    submitted by /u/Thelitlchiz2008
    [link] [comments]

    Global Chat Wont Work

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    So I'm new and solo, I can't get Global chat to show up. Ive tried privacy settings, reset settings to default, unplugged all accessories from Xbox, Restarted Xbox and still no luck. Does anyone know how to fix it? Greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/GuyOnTarget
    [link] [comments]

    Gen 2 1591-1597 servers been deleted?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Hey does anyone know what's going on with these servers? They appear to have been deleted?

    submitted by /u/Vivalanathan
    [link] [comments]

    Any advise on getting past could retrieve address

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    I just got a 16 slot server and no matter what I do I can't get in. Any advise?

    submitted by /u/DieingFetus
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t take most things

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    I'm on official server stats on Single-player and when knock out a wild Dino it's hunger is full and doesn't drop

    submitted by /u/Demonn_Fox
    [link] [comments]

    1 comment:

    1. Are flyers broke again? My server disappeared, bunch of settings were changed. Now can't use my flyers.

      ReplyDelete

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel