• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread


    Weekly Tribe /Server Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unofficial Server recruitment here. Please limit your recruitment comments to once a week and report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine).

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Loot crate quality

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    The patch notes say this was fixed a few updates ago, but the last time ark updated for me was last Tuesday, and there are no pending updates. Is this my ps4 not receiving updates or something else? The last ps4 patch update was apparently yesterday.

    submitted by /u/roberto11001
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 pro vs PS4 graphics.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Seriously, is Primitive+ just completely broken? Like, entirely?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Can't make steel because carbon can't be put in the forge, can't make longbows because the engram doesn't appear in the smithy. Have to admin spawn beehives because they don't appear at all in the wild….

    How on earth was this hot mess even launched this way? Two years now? Not a single fix? I sincerely hope this was a free update because id be livid if I had to pay for this garbage.

    It's a shame, because if it actually worked- it'd be FAR better than the base game IMO. What a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/Mastengwe
    [link] [comments]

    SP Boss Dino The Island

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm not new to playing ark at all, but I've never fought the bosses on any map and I've decided that I'd really like to play through all the maps to learn more about the story. With that said, I'm planning on taking 19 Rex's into the boss fights on the island with a Yuti to fight all 3 bosses. I have the enable single player settings box checked to make the fight easier for my first time but I'm not really sure what kind of stats I need bring into the battle.

    I'm planning on fighting all the bosses, gamma through alpha. What stats should I breed for to win? Thanks for any input!

    Also any helpful tips/ tricks are much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Lane_1
    [link] [comments]

    DDOS...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Is ddos still a thing I would like to play again after a year break. Are the servers better?

    submitted by /u/CryptoSunFish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel