• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ark Genesis 2 is insanely broken. These are two main exploits now.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ark Genesis 2 is insanely broken. These are two main exploits now.


    Ark Genesis 2 is insanely broken. These are two main exploits now.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    So here we are again with a broken DLC by Wildcard. Enjoy these while devs fix it (we got wiped thanks to them so now I hope everyone uses them so devs can see it and wipe servers or enjoy dead DLC).

    Exploit 1: Tamed Noglins are ignored by turrets. So you can basically send your noglin inside the enemy base, mind control one of their players or dinos and start switching off generators, empty vaults, etc etc. https://youtu.be/6Se4aoznRfc

    Exploit 2: "Duping" tek items inside Striders. Basically tame a Strider to enjoy permanent tek loot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wZYDhZO20I&ab_channel=NerdParade

    Edit: New exploit

    Explot 3: Also Strider. His force field makes turrets not attack. Enjoy free raids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07dkxiO-dk&ab_channel=kaihawley

    Also caves meshable as always, will post video later if this post gains traction.

    Only thing to be done is open new servers once the bugs are fixed. But we know this won't happen so enjoy the exploit fest.

    submitted by /u/Hawix
    [link] [comments]

    she's a little confused, but she's got the spirit

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Genesis 2 Lore???

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    For some Reason, the beavers decided to build a dam in my base

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Tek bow > turrets

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Tek bows are bugged atm wgen more tgan 1 person is shooting them down at your turrets from above ypur base the turrets spazz out and the explosive arrows destroy your turrets.

    0/10 for wildcard.

    submitted by /u/xPsychoticgamer
    [link] [comments]

    The corrupt ring keeps crashing my game (Gen 2)

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    It seems like loading anything there cashes my game. Sometimes just entering it crashes my game and going too fast there crashes my game as well. The game runs fine on the normal ring.PC singleplayer btw.

    submitted by /u/FuckTheGameIndustry6
    [link] [comments]

    For those playing Genesis 2 - This helps with asteroid harvesting

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    If you are playing genesis 2 and trying to harvest in the space void the asteroids change everytime the ship teleports. If you want to make it easier instead of having to keep checking each day. I discovered that the colour of the drops in the eden zone and rockwells garden corresponds to the type of asteriod. This should help planning and farming for much needed mutagel and element.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLYLHflbV4Y

    submitted by /u/Crabby_Tron
    [link] [comments]

    Better Quality Exo Suits?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    So for me besides taming and exploring, finding nice blueprints of armour and crafting some good pieces for different types of content was always something that kept me motivated playing Ark. Getting a nice flak blueprint, upgrading parts of your Hazmat suit in abberation or crafting some nice fur/ghillie pieces for the Frost/Vulcano Biome in Gen1 all felt as progression and hence rewarding.

    Correct me if I am wrong, but within Genesis 2 this is completely gone? You got your Exo Suit from the start and never take it off? In what scenario would you wear any other gear in G2? Are there better quality versions of it?

    Would be awesome if anyone had some answers for me.

    submitted by /u/da_fuex
    [link] [comments]

    I cant find any Void Wyrm since i found 1 an lost it

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Im Trying to tame a Void Wyrm .. but i cant find any since i found 1 and lost it out of sight

    are there any tactics / Spawn locations?

    do they spawn in every biom? (space biom)

    submitted by /u/Tazajin
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good single player taming rate?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I have a confession to make, I've only ever played this game with the mod Immersive Taming. All 1,000+ hours.

    Anywhoo, I think I'm ready to try ACTUAL vanilla taming.

    Problem for me is that I absolutely hate waiting in games for no good reason, part of why the normal vanilla taming process never seemed fun to me. A lot of it's just waiting around.

    So, all of you smart internet people, what would you recommend as a good taming rate to try out? One that's not instantaneous but also doesn't take decades for big guys like brontos or gigas.

    Thanks for the tips!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Creature variants really should be interbreeable at this point.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    All these new amazing variants in each expansion and all I'm thinking is why would I bother taming 500 more and then breeding another line of what is effectively the same creature just for a small visual change and slight stat alteration. That's weeks and months of effort for so little payoff.

    Now if I could breed an Aberrant with a vanilla creature and have a 50/50 shot at either variant I'd be all over trying to mix my stat lines into new these new variants. This would have also opened up potential for variants only obtainable from mutations, but maybe it's something we can see in the sequel now.

    submitted by /u/PhettyX
    [link] [comments]

    ssd vs hdd

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    does ssd look better than hdd and does ssd run more smooth that hdd in terms of low fps?. . . . . . . . . .

    submitted by /u/IntrepidLack_8532
    [link] [comments]

    Ark players who don't have the Genesis Pass

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Oil on Genesis 2

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    For the last 3 days when I have asked people where to get oil on genesis 2 people have told me to wait for the cycle in the space biome. Turns out you do not have to do that at all. There is a whole ocean biome on the map that is full of oil that never seems to be mined. Check it out here if you are interested.

    submitted by /u/arcoholicdinoman
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know how to actually upload a Steam photo to my PC so here's a link (Inspired by a similar image done by 'u/A_Sneaky_Fatman')

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Why my game keep freezing?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    I've been in the corrupted part of Genesis part 2 Two times and both times my game freeze and stop working so I have to use task manager to close It and lose progress Sorry for my english but It isn't my First language and my phone doesn't help

    submitted by /u/Beautiful-Willow5696
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PvE tribemates - Official, established tribe

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    We're a well established tribe on PvE official, 3 players, but one is not playing so often, have bases on multiple maps with a lot of top tames. Looking to recruit 2 or 3 new members, mature (we're all 40+, so looking for older players), English or German speaking, preferably both.

    If you're interested PM me & we'll set up a time to talk - need to be sure that it works both ways and that means no invites without we talk 1st :-)

    submitted by /u/FeyGriffin
    [link] [comments]

    Super Dinosaurs?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Tribe just fought a level 37 Raptor that wouldn't die. I literally put 100 crossbow bolts into it while various others hit it with swords and spears to keep it off me.

    This isn't a boss one in a lair somewhere. It was just a random mob that showed up at our newbie tribe. We've been playing for about 2 days and the crossbow is our highest weapon tech.

    Also, is there a server setting that we can choose to make the dinosaurs less video-gamey? They should be dangerous when they attack us (we like dinosaurs being deadly), but 100 crossbow bolts and hundreds of hits by guys with spears/swords would have turned a single raptor into meatloaf. I'd like them to stay as deadly in the damage they deal, but not have ridiculous damage sponges like that.

    submitted by /u/Aaron_Patridge
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time. Every single time.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    [PC][Genesis2] Anyone else seeing this (flickering) when using -d3d10?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Do I need to play Genesis part 1 first?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Title. Saw that Genesis Part 2 came out and I haven't played the first part yet. Do I need to go back and play part 1 separately? Is the Part 2 map separate from the Part 1 map?

    submitted by /u/everix1992
    [link] [comments]

    The view from my front porch is amazing, let’s see yours!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    ARK Editor Epic Games

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    My friend got ARK on Epic games, but after the download got hit by ARK Editor which is like 200GB. Does he need to download that?

    submitted by /u/KoalaZA
    [link] [comments]

    Hunt missions aren't in my mission list.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Idk why. I pay single player on PS4.

    submitted by /u/JolanTwo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel