• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Help us Stepbro

    ARK on Xbox One Help us Stepbro


    Help us Stepbro

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Is Star Dolphin possible to beat on console?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I was able to chug through Starwing Strike and beat it on gamma. The controls on the Series X for the AstroDelphis missions are just absolutely terrible.

    The controls are completely sluggish and unresponsive. Having played many on rails shooters over the years I'm familiar with the genre, but this is just trash.

    Devs said anything about this mission on console?

    submitted by /u/Lagduf
    [link] [comments]

    Underground ocean over populated?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I've been playing Gen 2 SP for a few weeks now. Is it me or does the underground ocean have a serious spawn rate problem? As in too many Megalodon's and Itchys? I've searched Reddit as well as forums but couldn't find anyone mentioning it. Maybe it's just me but it just seems like having over a dozen megs chasing you might mean a spawn rate bug. Anyways, just curious if anyone else has noticed this.

    submitted by /u/zerofunction
    [link] [comments]

    PvE Resource Trading Question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    I don't use Facebook but I do a lot of cross server trading on official PVE.

    From what I Understand there's a 'unwritten' trade value for commodities on pve and was wondering if someone had the breakdown of what resources are worth what in trade exchanges?

    For example:

    I was told that 1 hard poly = 2 ingots.

    But are there other conversions for other resources?

    Like how much would a stack of fiber be worth in ingots/poly?

    Or CP?

    Or how much is 1000 dust worth in poly/ingots?

    Any insight appreciated!

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get better leveled wild dinos?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Want to ascend on the island but need some good recess which there are none of, any other way to get some higher levels besides wipeing all wild dinos, looking for high lvls, and repeating?

    submitted by /u/eagetal96
    [link] [comments]

    First load into game post patch and I got desktopded... Great patch!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Loaded in fine, was in my base for about 5 seconds and then Xbox home screen! My tiny 10x15x2 base is built on stone foundations with no weird clipping, I've only got the basics inside and no dinos out.

    There's only 20 users on with a server that's normally sitting at 40-50+ so yeah, there's a problem...

    submitted by /u/ShiftyShiftIsMyHeRo
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer my Tek Engrams from one map to the other in Single Player?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    I finished up the ice Titan boss in extinction because I wanted to get the Tek Tapejara saddle and then go to Crystal Isles but none of my Tek engrams transferred over. It also seems like I can't upload my survivor from extinction to Crystal Isles. How can I get those Tek Engrams I unlocked transferred over?

    submitted by /u/JosephStall
    [link] [comments]

    Which explorer notes are needed for the extra 10 levels?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    Is it all maps? Or just a single map? I've heard it's just the Island, i've heard it's jsut Genesis 2 and then i've heard it's all maps. So i'm a tad confused.

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Ark sotf

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Just a quick question. Is ark sotf on xbox

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Sun_55
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix this error in epic games?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:39 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel