• Breaking News

    Friday, July 16, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is it possible to outrun an alpha raptor?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is it possible to outrun an alpha raptor?


    Is it possible to outrun an alpha raptor?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I've encountered lots of alpha raptors and an alpha rex, they were so fast, I didn't stand a chance and when they are around my house, I have to log out to save my animals. I built a trap but I can't make them chase me to the trap because they immediately catch up with me. Since then, I give all my points to speed, will I be able to outrun them one day or is it too hard or maybe impossible maybe game was designed this way.

    Any suggestions about what I can do about them is welcome but I still want to learn how much my movement speed value has to be in order to outrun them.

    submitted by /u/WayToLhassa
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about mutations.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    When I get a mutation, will the amount increased be equal to the wild amount, where it's a set number, or the tamed amount, where it's a percentage?

    submitted by /u/jjolin01
    [link] [comments]

    Ark is beautiful ��

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Cheat?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    Cheat?

    Is Cheat using admin codes to get tek grams on single player?

    I only used cheats to change dino color and resolve bugs

    Also, its my first save game on ark that i realy dont delete the game after 10 minutes

    submitted by /u/DectorShadow
    [link] [comments]

    GIANT

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    How to play story maps the intended way?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    I've played ark since it released, but admittedly never even came close to beating any maps, nor have I played any story maps besides extinction and the island.

    So, I want to play through all the maps with only slightly boosted rates and a couple minor QOL mods. However, I have a couple questions.

    When switching maps, should I start with a new character or keep my max level from the previous? Is transferring dinos cheating, or should I play with just the dinos on the map I'm on? Also, are additional dino mods too un-vanilla?

    This may just be opinionated stuff but I'd like to hear your takes.

    submitted by /u/DrChicken2424
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to The Facility

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    (Official) SOLO Code RED BETA OP MISSION for Increasing Hexagon POINTS

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    SOTF <3 Please wildcard bring this game back ��❤️

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I wish the waters in ark had slightly more conflict, most dinos have pack like mentality which makes it harder to manipulate

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    Just always find myself thinking, if the waters went off on each other a bit more I think it would even out the water nicely, I'd enjoy using water dinos more often. Not actually increase the numbers, but say make sharks attack each other, so when go swim through the water its every shark for themselves.

    I've had a base on every map as they've released the maps one by one and I've never really had or desired an underwater base in any of them.

    This is mainly because of not just how hostile the water dinos are, but how most creatures rarely have battles with each other and form a pack like mentality when you disrupt the ocean. It always ends up being you vs everything.

    A great strategy for survival or even gathering on land is to lure dinos towards others, or even fly over behind say a bronto, which will naturally sidetrack them.

    I think we just need more natural conflict in the water anyway.

    submitted by /u/MrBenLad
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone remembers Ark Survival of the Fittest... Well, here is a video about failed Battle Royales including the one from our Ark friends.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    The Tower. (still in process)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    How do you move tek stryder? We made a quetzal build and he keeps falling through, we’re in floating island

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Another couple near us have them on small platforms, how do you do it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/MrBenLad
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if any big tribes out there on official could help a new player

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I keep getting smashed by an alpha tribe on this one server and was wondering if anyone knows Of any good Australian servers out there with a decent alpha tribe or if anyone would be interested in fighting back and claiming this server for us

    People of reddit I know you are gods

    submitted by /u/monkboii95
    [link] [comments]

    looking for experienced smalltribes group to join. (I have 4.5k hrs)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    looking for a small tribes group with experienced members to play with, I have a level 110 character with the most important tek grams such as, transmitter, teleporter, tek turret and tons of other useful tek grams (sadly not skiff). Haven't played in a year and I'm looking for a good group of players to join.

    my discord is: Cheeky#8062

    PC smalltribes

    submitted by /u/The_Cheekiest_
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot get my friends to join in non-dedicated session

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    2 of my friends can join no problem but 2 friends have almost never due to the join failed message I tried turning off the game and turning it on but nothing worked also I'm on ps4 can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/MazoneHD
    [link] [comments]

    Why do mutations make sense?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    I'm rather new to ark, but i already unterstand the concept of mutations, but I don't understand why you would wait for a mutation if you could simply level your dinos.

    Example: if i have 2 lv 200 rexes and the offspring is lv 202 with a mutation on health, wouldn't it be the same dino as if i upgraded the health of a lv 200 rex? Hope you understand what i mean

    submitted by /u/DoNotMovePlease
    [link] [comments]

    My Very First Rock Drakes Ever! What a Journey That is to Get Them!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    Any recruiting on ps4

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    Would any1 help me out

    submitted by /u/Sea-Historian5941
    [link] [comments]

    Tame?!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Hello, i am wondering which tame should i get to atleast attempt to get rock drake eggs. Its my first time on abberation.

    submitted by /u/DreamSucksLOLXD
    [link] [comments]

    The Tek Canteen is more than just water.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    The tek canteen has some really cool features. I wanted to test and share. If you have tek unlocked this can be really helpful
    https://youtu.be/Ew5LfgfZkrE

    submitted by /u/Crabby_Tron
    [link] [comments]

    Do level 5 dinos still spawn?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Trying to find a level 5 space dolphin to breed the lowest food stat I can into my line but can't find one for the life of me, lowest I've seen was a level 15. Can dinos no longer spawn below level 15 or am I having bad luck.

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me what is mutation and I am breeding spino and mobile version info plz

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Genesis 2 HLN-A Notes Not Functioning

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    My tribemate and I have collected all the normal explorer notes from The Island, SE, Aberration, Extinction, and Genesis 2. We have collected all the Glitches from Genesis 1.

    We are having a problem with Genesis 2 HLN-A notes activating but not registering in our Explorer Note log. We are not able to re-activate these notes a second time when going to the same locations or other locations listed on the wiki. I've watched some Youtubers and stood in the exact same spot, but I couldn't get these to re-activate. Is anyone else having similar problems?

    HLN-A Notes with issues: 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 22, 26

    submitted by /u/BentonIsBetter
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Summer Event!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel