• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Net Projectile???

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    Been playing ark with my bro's for a little while now and I just bought the genesis season pass. The server we are currently playing on is Valguero. So my question is how would I go about acquiring the net projectile while having it unlocked on my current survivor on the valguero server (ie would I need to transfer in gen 2 map then transfer back, would I need to make a new survivor in the gen 2 map and transfer that, etc.) any tips or hints you have would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks, Edge

    submitted by /u/edge9155
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase the tether length?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    I know it's there for a reason but I just want to increase just a little

    Edit: forgot to add a flair

    submitted by /u/That-Pollution-6126
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes when opening supply drops (Series X)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I'm playing ark on series X with a nitrado server and every time I open a supply drop the game freezes for like 3-5 seconds before I can see the inventory. Wondering if it's happening to anyone else or if there's some type of fix

    submitted by /u/cbizzle14
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to higher arks fps

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I am on the xbox one s and ark freezes every time i open my inventory or drop something and just moving around in general pls help

    submitted by /u/layladog1011
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel