• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why can I hear this?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Why can I hear this?


    Why can I hear this?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Just down

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    I was trying to tame my first spino and it just decided to defy the laws of gravity :/

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Tamed Titan vs Wild Titan

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Is it possible to bring a tamed titan to fight a wild one that you summon in on Extinction? Not the most ideal method, but I just think it would be epic.

    submitted by /u/Xxdaniboy221
    [link] [comments]

    is this a mutation?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Cluster Help

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    My friend has a cluster of dedicated servers, he hosts at his house. I want my rented server from nitrado to join his cluster, when i add his cluster id my server is unresponsive... how do i add my rented server to his private ones?

    submitted by /u/KeepsixGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Mesopithecus TLC Idea!!!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    The mesopithecus is one of my favorite creatures in ARK and my favorite shoulder pet...but it's kind of useless - especially in PvE. Here's a few ideas I had for a TLC pass for our favorite poop thrower:

    • NEW ABILITY: Heightened Senses - Mesopithecus are able to sense nearby explorer notes and alpha creatures similar to how glow pets can notice Max level creatures. I'm not sure if having them marked like a direwolf is too op but regardless it's a feature I think would be perfect for our primeval pal!

    • UPDATED ABILITY: Turret Mode - Setting the mesopithecus to aggressive and enabling Turret mode would allow him to throw poop at nearby creatures. While not spectacularly great, imagine you lean away from your keyboard for a moment when you suddenly hear a car no stomping toward you. The mesopithecus on Turret mode would target it and hit it with poop, slowing it down and giving you more time to react.

    • CHAOS MODE: If you set your mesopithecus to wander and aggressive and toss it inside an enemies base he'll start clicking on and off electrical structures. A small thing that I'm going to get shit from the ovp crowd for, but it would cause a nice distraction for stealth attacks or just to mess with other players!

    What do you think? What do you like, what don't you like, and what do you think I could add? Also, please pass this on to Ced so this can hopefully get implemented and our feces hurling friend can finally get the love he deserves!

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mod and how to config them

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    First of all I got problem i think, since I installed few mods like upgrade station, more narcotics and tameable alphas, they're "fully customizable" in game.ini, looked in all the damn inis but nothing there, also penetrated whole mod localizations, same nothing to change. What am I doing wrong or what's going wrong. And second thing I'm looking for mod where I can tame alphas, not like adding every type of alpha or so, just change all that exist in vanilla to tameable. Solved! Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/litkax
    [link] [comments]

    best way to kill gigas?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    My friend and I play on a private server and want to kill a lv 20 giga so that a higher level one can spawn. We've got a few wyverns but i'm not sure if they are a safe way to kill it. Any ideas on how to kill it easily?

    submitted by /u/DoNotMovePlease
    [link] [comments]

    (WOW) 2.5 MIL GEN 2 Yellow Tier 2 Crate Opening on Official PvP Servers

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Tamed my first quetz it’s a low lvl but his foots pretty good aye

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Is official really this dead?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Some friends and I started up on Xboxofficial (I joined them through xbox store's copy of ark), server was full of trolls so we leveled up and dipped to an extinction map... Where my tribemate was swifty killed by a 440 mana, I put a bed down and cut our metal ceiling losses. Soon after, he was killed again by a 270 blood wyvern, I looked up and in the distance saw said wyvern fly away and around a cliff face. No biggie, he had nothing anyways. This wyvern then decides to 180 and beeline for me when there was no way he could have seen me. Then he rounds another corner and kills our 3rd while he was cowering behind a rock, never in LoS of said wyvern, suggesting hacks. What happened to this game?

    submitted by /u/Vygoth
    [link] [comments]

    Ark update keeps getting bigger and bigger

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    My computer has been downloading an Ark update (not a mod update) and at first is said 1.8gb, then once it hit the 1.8gb it jumped to 2.1gb, and again to 2.6gb after it hit 2.1gb. After 2.6gb it jumped to 3.4gb, it just hit 3.4gb and now it says it's a 5.3gb update. What the hell is going on?

    submitted by /u/Ceroluthor
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to play ark with people who like to play with op settings

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Max lvl wild dino is 150

    im also from the usa

    i speak english

    also my discord is Sadboi69#2150

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Ad_4415
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to download crystal isle

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    Google has failed me. I've never downloaded the map when it was a mod so don't have any workshop files to uninstall. I've tried verifying my files. The Steam DLC page for CI says that it's in my library. The DLC manager says that I have it and it's ticked. I've tried unticking and reticking it, which downloads a 5gb patch. But I either can't join CI servers period, or when I do manage to join them all I get is a bunch of dinos and an endless ocean with no real terrain. Please, any help?

    submitted by /u/LizzyKitten
    [link] [comments]

    Defending + Wiping Bases + Free Boss Fight |

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    Stryder on Aberration?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    So I'm playing a singleplayer cluster and I don't want to rush into tek just to get a transmitter so I can properly enjoy aberration but I also don't want to have to go to the surface whenever I want to come or go. Can you download stryders onto aberration and would they be a suitable replacement for a transmitter early game?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Are we ever going to get the "upload survivor it deletes your inventory bug" fixed on console SP?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Questions about ascension and full playthrough

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    So I played Ark for a couple hundred hours so far while just enjoying the survival aspects of the game. Now I thought about challenging myself a bit and wanted to start a full playthrough starting on The Island and then going with Scorched Earth -> Abberation -> Exctinction and so on, while searching all explorer notes and ascending.

    If I'm not mistaken I have to ascend to get "properly" to the next dlc, meaning that I have to fight for example the Overseer on The Island to get to Scorched Earth.

    In advance: If the following questions are answered within the explorer notes please tell me so instead of directly answering the questions.

    So my questions are:

    Do I have to fight the alpha version of those final bosses to get to the next map or is it enough to fight gamma version? (I'm thinking about fighting gamma overseer to get a little quicker to Scorched Earth and then the next time I would try beta and so on, so basically raising difficulty over time).

    What bosses do I have to fight on each map? I don't quite understand yet the proper progression. I know about the Overseer as the final boss of The Island and Rockwell (if I'm not mistaken) on Abberation but I don't really understand how I would get to Abberation from Scorched Earth. Is Manticore the final boss there? Same goes for the progression from Exctinction to Genesis 1 and from there to Genesis 2.

    submitted by /u/Sacrashin
    [link] [comments]

    TEK GRENADE

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Tek Cave and Cryopods

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Is it possible to keep tames podded, get through the tek cave/lava tunnels area and then unpod them when you get to the safe area with the blue tunnels before the teleporter?

    submitted by /u/BlackkHatt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel