• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Ark PS4 Genesis 2

    Ark PS4 Genesis 2


    Genesis 2

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I don't know what they did, but since the last update I and some others have had massive problems on Genesis 2, no problems on any of the other maps

    submitted by /u/tstylemusic
    [link] [comments]

    Respawn and elevation area question ..

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    So, I'm trying out the Center - never played it. I zoned into an easy area - and built a little place under a big arch. (Thought it would be an easy visual key to get back home). Anyway, after taming a ptera - I notice there is a bunch of metal and crystals on the arch - straight above my house.

    Question : Does the respawn area consider elevation ?

    (It's high enough that if it was that same distance away on flat ground it would, I think it'd respawn) - but, it's RIGHT over me.

    Guess I am wondering if me building a structure blocks respawn in the tiles above and below in the same way they do front/back/left/right, etc.

    submitted by /u/ForgotMyBumbershoot
    [link] [comments]

    Long time listener, first time caller

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Like to consider myself a bit of a veteran at this game PVE solo and split screen but am missing the 'tribe' action that comes with online play …. Anyone keen to adopt this hardworking hunter gatherer while he is in lockdown on any map I'd be down…. Preferably pre Genesis as the map biomes aren't that seamless like in others and space and dinos would be cooler later on. Extinction is a definite no no as we can all agree there just isn't enough water/ocean in map and corrupted stuff sucks gonads… I do however like the bosses and the map in many ways so I'm not coming off like a hater!

    submitted by /u/kRuPtKiNg
    [link] [comments]

    Exo mek rts mode

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how i specifically get into rts mode on the ps4 because i have been trying for ages and it just doesn't seem to work whenever i try any help with this would be very much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Adept-Leadership6496
    [link] [comments]

    Help plz

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    So, I just tried to steal a wyvern egg from the trench at lava beach on Ragnarok, and I got yeeted on by a lightning wyvern. How do I steal an egg?

    submitted by /u/nogodpleaseno142572
    [link] [comments]

    Gen1

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    In gen 2 flyers kinda suck so I want a skiff but you need 100 missions for gamma Rockwell.So i you people of Reddit what are the top 100 missions.

    just do a few thanks

    submitted by /u/Middle_Assistance_14
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding questions

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    Hi! I've been playing ark for a while and have decided to get into breeding for muts, and I just wanna make sure I've got this set up right.

    I've got 10 female Rexes and one male Rex, all the same stats and levels, 150. I'm going to breed them all until I get a male level 152 with the mut I want, raise it, then place it instead of the original male, mating with all the 150 females. Rinse and repeat. Am I doing this right?

    submitted by /u/TheCBDeacon96
    [link] [comments]

    Gamma

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    how do i gamma up on the ps4?

    submitted by /u/Yoonus17bacon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel