• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Halfway through our retreat, I realized the Theri army was shitting on the dragon.

    ARK on Xbox One Halfway through our retreat, I realized the Theri army was shitting on the dragon.


    Halfway through our retreat, I realized the Theri army was shitting on the dragon.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I’m trying to join a server but it just say failed to join unknown error

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    My newest build is a tek watch tower that I based on a covenant sniper tower from Halo, It's not perfect but it is simple.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Joining Failed

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    Anyone else not able to join their server? Mine has an unknown error

    submitted by /u/drakeadem45
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged Gen 1 Mission

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I crashed after collecting a couple glitches on the Volcano biome in Genesis 1 and now, after collecting all 30, it says 28/30 found and I've triple-checked that I have found all 30. It's bugging me to see that incomplete. Is there any solution?

    submitted by /u/BlackliteWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    I'm playing primitive plus and cant make steel

    submitted by /u/assgoblin2020
    [link] [comments]

    Guys there is a broken exp glitch

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Guys I was just playing today and found this out. Im not too sure if it is the same on multiplayer but you can put on and off your armor and you will get this like 12 xp. Can ark please fix this. Cause otherwise you can just do this infinetly and just break the game.

    submitted by /u/ProSChampion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel