• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tamed my 1st R-Thylacoleo. Then killed a Level 140 Alpha Rex with it. What should I call her ??

    ARK: Survival Evolved Tamed my 1st R-Thylacoleo. Then killed a Level 140 Alpha Rex with it. What should I call her ??


    Tamed my 1st R-Thylacoleo. Then killed a Level 140 Alpha Rex with it. What should I call her ??

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Parasaur Detection OP

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    With a big enough flyer, you can roam the map while holding your parasaur which will allow you to detect other players easily. I had to leave a Ragnarok server I was on because of this. Every time it turned night three tribes just roamed the map with their Wyverns and Parasaurs making sure they were the only ones left with a base. Is there a trick to avoid being detected? Or honestly I think this is a flaw in the actual game. They should change it to where the parasaur can only detect when standing or maybe you can craft something that keeps you from being detected. These stupid things are way too OP. Is there an Ark suggestion box? Lol

    submitted by /u/AntEnvironmental3794
    [link] [comments]

    What map to play after The Island?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Me and a group of friends have been playing on The Island for our first ark experience. We're really enjoying the game and have been think about what map to pick next. Does anyone know a good map to play after The Island?

    btw we are playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/Gurke0
    [link] [comments]

    The World's Deepest Swimming Pool is 60 m deep and just opened in Dubai

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Understanding How Mutation works

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Hello anyone reading this. I'll get straight to the point, I am fairly new to mutations in ark and I did a lot of research and I just want to make sure I'm doing it right so I'll try to do it in steps and to make it easier to understand ill be using the anklyo:

    Step 1: Find as many wild anklyos and tame them to find which have the best stats (For anky you would usually want to get weight and melee im assuming)

    Step 2: Breed the best stats together to get perfect pair according to syntac (So if i have a male with high melee and a female with high weight, i breed them together to get a male with both high stats and a female)

    Step 3: I continue to breed the perfect pair till i either get a male with a melee mutation or a weight mutation then i swap out the male and breed it with its mother and keep doing that till i have an anklyo with lets say, 10 mutations on melee and 10 mutations on weight. Is this basically all i have to do? Thank you in advance for the help and for reading this post, This is my first ever post on reddit so forgive me if i posted this in the wrong place or if im not making sense.

    Some things to note, I know that when im breeding i should get as many females as i can so i can make the breeding go faster to hit the mutation i need and also one more question, If i want to have the anklyo have stacked mutations AND also have color mutations, Should i make a seperate breeding circle for colors then mate it with my OP dino? Example: I have a male anklyo with the stat mutations that i want but i dont like the colors he has, should i make a seperate breeding circle, get the anklyo that has random colors that i like (lets say this ankylo with the color stack is female) then breed the color anky with the stat anky? Again thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and forgive me if im not making sense, again Im fairly new to all of this mutation stuff

    submitted by /u/Internal-Camera8311
    [link] [comments]

    Should've Brought a Gas Mask... ���� Love This Map! #Fjordur

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Confused about the capped 255 stat points limit

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    So i've done a lot of research on this and can't really find a solid answer so i'd appreciate if anyone can help me out with this.. so basically as we know there is a hard capped limit of 255 points for each stat on a dino and i have a long mutation line of bred dinos and need to make sure that i understand this correctly, if my bred dinos pop with 255 points into melee or something else like health does this mean that i cannot put any level up points into that stat or else it will reset or can i just not mutate it any further and still be able to put points into it like normal?

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    Old Annunaki Genesis Versions

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    hey, has anyone got older file versions of the annunaki genesis mod? A pre flyer update and pre ui update version? thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Dependent_Relative90
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for solo taming Titanosaur?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Has the AI on these things changed or something? I can't even get into position to fire without the damn thing turning it's head/changing direction. I'm doing exactly as the guide vids I've watched suggest: quetz with 2 foundations, ramps and ceilings setup, but when THEY do it their titano keeps moving in the same direction, they get lovely peachy shots every time...Mine turns. Every. Effing. Time!

    I'm only attempting this for the taming achievement, but I'm about to pull my hair out. Anyone done this solo recently? Got any tips (other than "git gud!" lol)? Oh, I'm on The Island btw.

    submitted by /u/Duckeezilla
    [link] [comments]

    6 ½ Hidden Ratholes on Crystal Isles?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Game crashing upon loading in

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Recently decided to play Ark again and I'm experiencing crashes shortly after loading in.

    I've tried The Island and The Center so far.

    The Island loads in to where I was last time I played and begins loading the full detail meshes but freezes within a few seconds and crashes.

    On The Center I was able to change a couple things in the character creation menu before the menu would not respond and the game froze and crashed like on The Island.

    Here's the error I got after crashing on The Island:

    https://gyazo.com/73ead5b11a5b7e25eb89388613e330e2

    Mod list:

    Engrams & Levels

    Never Stuck Again

    Meat Spoiler

    MyAdvancedForges

    SweetTools

    Tactical Machete

    Dino Healing Items

    Classic Flyers

    Repair Kits

    Weapons+

    Inventory Cleaner (Open Source)

    Advanced Rafts

    Snappy Saddles & Rafts (Open Source)

    FerratsPanels_V1.3

    Builder's Helmet

    Durable Tools + Weapons

    Super Spyglass (Open Source)

    Play as Dino V2

    submitted by /u/Dkippy
    [link] [comments]

    Average Elemental Dust Per Tek Dino?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    I have my server set to X5 harvesting. I use a chainsaw and only get 130 Dust from a level 400+ Tek Parasaur.

    Is this average? I was reading that on official, it's around 300 dust per parasaur.

    I can't go to Aberration or Extinction to farm as we're slowly going from Ark to Ark

    submitted by /u/CrimsonSwordsman
    [link] [comments]

    R Giga Color Glitch

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Hi so I've been stacking mutations on gigas and I noticed that when I log out of the game or put them in a Dino storage mods soul balls they change into a gray and green color. Does anyone else had this problem help me?

    submitted by /u/denizati35w
    [link] [comments]

    Stryder Pen Building Tutorial

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Stupid Question: How big is an Obelisk exactly?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Make It So no1 Finds Your Loot Again!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Since Scorched Earth has no Tek Cave or Hall of History, I composed an original theme for them!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    Ark Memes

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Can Bosses Be Skinned?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    I know some bosses can be skinned but haven't found a definitive list of which can and cannot be. I've also heard, but don't have confirmation that most bosses won't show up on taxidermy bases outside of their native map. Does anyone have info?

    submitted by /u/Cayzic
    [link] [comments]

    How to Fix Wild Dino Spawn Levels on Story Maps

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel