• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One That was… anti-climactic.

    ARK on Xbox One That was… anti-climactic.


    That was… anti-climactic.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    After many hours, my squad is finally ready to fight the Megapithcus.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I play on official server pve xbox server, was coming back from aberration to rag but the game kicked me out but I guess my character got downloaded into the server, now I can't select my character from the character list, I waited for 30 mins for something to happen, any idea why?

    submitted by /u/Superb_Pineapple6338
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get above 20 mutations on a stat?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Title. I understand how to stack mutations etc., but how do you reliably get more than 20 mutations into a stat? I thought it was just keep breeding with that heavily nerfed chance for another mutation, but I've been lead to believe there's a better way? Is this true or is someone telling lies?

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I play on keyboard and mouse, and randomly while I'm playing I am no longer able to spring using the shift key. If it is an error I am making that's my bad but if someone has a solution please feel free to leave a comment

    submitted by /u/guitarplayer1234675
    [link] [comments]

    Cryo pods and tames

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    I'll be going away and won't be on ark for a week. I've been told to keep pods with takes and dinos in the refrigerator but I've also been told to put them in the vault. I know electric cables from generator to fridge will break after 7 but pods have a charge. Just trying to figure out the best way to store my tames for the time I'm gone

    submitted by /u/Shoelicker27
    [link] [comments]

    Beginners servers do be fun ...when I'm winning

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel