• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 17, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Inspired by the ARK: Survival of the Fittest poster 👀🏹

    ARK: Survival Evolved Inspired by the ARK: Survival of the Fittest poster ����


    Inspired by the ARK: Survival of the Fittest poster ����

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Base stealing on official pve servers

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I know Ark is cruel and that's what makes it interesting. But another tribe claiming my entire base and dinos is clearly an abuse of game mechanics. I now see that a player with MY NAME, but member of the griefter tribe, has ownership of everything.

    I'd like to know how they did it. They made me tribe member before rushing back to my base and removing me from the tribe. Then everything was theirs, although it still has my name on it. To me this sounds more like identity theft than stealing, as my gamertag still appears linked to their tribe.

    submitted by /u/hyperbare_
    [link] [comments]

    Lava Cave - Ark Survival Evolved

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Rockwell Prime Dermis?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get a dermis of Rockwell Prime? Either legit or via cheats? And what does it look like?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    when i try playing the crystal isles map my game crashes and opens up a 404 padge on epic

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    when i try playing the crystal isles map my game crashes and opens up a 404 page on epic. is it possible to just reinstall the crystal isles and not my entire game.

    submitted by /u/Xperson1231
    [link] [comments]

    How do i start?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    So I just got Ark and I wanted to test it out on single player on my PS4. I'm stuck at the character creation screen. There's no start button. I have no idea how to actually start playing the game in single player. I go to host/ local. The island is selected, then i click play single player and it takes me to character creation. Then there's no option to start playing. Clicking options, brings up resume, options or exit to main menu.

    submitted by /u/Bobbyj36OEF
    [link] [comments]

    Memes compilation

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Worst thing in Ark

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Ark is an incredibly addictive game, with lots of good ideas, wonderful creatures. Yet i dare any player to say this game isn't equally full of flaws. Vote for what's the worst aspect of this game, except for the many cheaters on official servers of course, this seems like a no brainer. Feel free to do it again with other options.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/CleanOutlandishness1
    [link] [comments]

    Ooo Baby

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    I tamed my first Tapejara today. Figured out how to make an effective trap. Tamed it 112 with +57 levels. Happy is me.

    submitted by /u/theRaven35
    [link] [comments]

    Problems Making Kibble

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I've put all the necessary ingredients (egg, berries, meat, water, etc.) into the cooking pot, and waited a very long time. No kibble.

    Do you need to have the physical object 'kibble recipe' in the cooking pot, too? If not, could anyone hazard a guess as to why the kibble won't cook up?

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/Sandi_T
    [link] [comments]

    Memes Only Ark Players Will Understand #11 - Ark Survival Evolved

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    anyone know why the stones are looking like this? im running Epic settings.....

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    UPDATED New Method on how TO SOLO and EASY Complete Alpha ferox

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    Ark Unofficial 6 man | Episode 2 | Spider Cave Raid

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Tether Distance for Microsoft Version of the Game

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I recently started playing ark with my friend on Xbox and I am on pc, I play on the Microsoft store version. I host a non-dedicated server and noticed that there is a max distance they can be away from me. Is there anyway to increase this distance like you can on the steam and epic games version. Any way to modify the files or any type of work around?

    submitted by /u/MemeFiction69
    [link] [comments]

    Question about baby dinos

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    So as you raise the dinos I know you can't ride them but can they still be used to attack stuff for you before they are an adult? or will they not fight back?

    submitted by /u/Zaros22
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive Plus Still A Thing?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys. Like a year ago, i played Prim Plus with a few friends.

    They stopped playing, so I am looking for people to play with. If it is still alive.

    Hit me up here or on discord Ns#6606 I am a decent player, mostly played PVP servers. I am open to play PVE

    submitted by /u/Murky-Voice6628
    [link] [comments]

    Editing Domination Rex Drops

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I am hosting a server and have added a custom domination rex drop but am struggling finding the id to change its loot drops

    (SupplyCrateClassString="DinoDropInventoryComponent_Indominus_Character_BP_C",

    is not working, anyone got any ideas

    submitted by /u/zestar2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel